The next test: Serbia&Montenegro - Italy (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
It's gonna be a toughie considering that the last time Italy won in the former Yugoslavia country, it was 1939. I say a draw, though I obviously hope for a victory.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
I don't like Panucci at all, but Trap's decision does have a good reason. Panucci is better at defending than at going forward, while it's the other way round for Oddo.

Trap obviously does not want to take any risks so he'll start a bit covered up and play Oddo if we need to push more later on in the game.
I wonder why Trap consider Panucci better Defensively than Oddo, I can't see where is he coming from ?? That's madness, Oddo is better in both fields Defensively and offensively. and at least he is not shaky. I won't forget Panucci' s mistake in WC2002 against Korea. and he managed to make the same mistake against Wales too if it wasn't for buffon........ He is a disaster playing football. :confused::fero:

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
i think oddo should get more playing time. he's offensive and suits our style of play than panucci who is more defensive and traditional.

Alyazia

Jul 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
does anyone know what time the match is on and what channel it is on. thanx
it depends on which part of teh world u live in..!! but if uve got RAI UNO then u can catch it at 20:35 (italian time)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
An interesting stat I just noticed is that Buffon has yet to concede a goal this year, that is in 6 games played. That's really good, lets hope he keeps it up so he can break a record or whatever ;)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I also agree that Oddo is the better choice to Panucci, but what do we know, right ???!!!!

Right now, Trap looks like a genius after the Wales game. He is correct to say that our Azzurri have proved nothing yet.

We have to go out and attack from the start, and once we get a lead, FINISH THEM OFF !!!!!!

btw- do DP and Pippo get along ??? I noticed that after all of Pippo's goals against Wales, DP didnt run over and congratulate Pippo. I hope that any ill-feelings from the past are gone ...........................

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

btw- do DP and Pippo get along ??? I noticed that after all of Pippo's goals against Wales, DP didnt run over and congratulate Pippo. I hope that any ill-feelings from the past are gone ...........................
I noticed that too..
I've seen dp go to congratulate pippo only one time during the match (for the first goal) :undecide:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

I noticed that too..
I've seen dp go to congratulate pippo only one time during the match (for the first goal) :undecide:
he was so excited about the goal that he didn't care who scored it! :D

i noticed Del Piero didn't even run to Del Piero to congratulate him for scoring the PK. he must have problems with himself ;) :D

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
An interesting stat I just noticed is that Buffon has yet to concede a goal this year, that is in 6 games played. That's really good, lets hope he keeps it up so he can break a record or whatever ;)
That's good, I hope he will keep a clean sheet tonight too.
Forza Buffon :strong:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)