The Newest Member of the 10k Club (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Was going to get my dedication done a couple days ago but then Mikhail and Erik (two of the finest posters I've met on this forum and any other I've ever been to) popped up with theirs so I decided against stealing their thunder. ;) (Not that I'd be able to actually :))

Alrighty then, on with the proceedings:

Martin, you're prolly used to seeing your name on the top of everyone's list now but I decided there isn't any other way to start off a proper dedication anyway, thanks for this wonderful forum and allowing all of us to experience the fruits of your labour. :)

Erik , you make my time here all the more worthwhile with your humour and personality, your presence warrants a mandatory mention in any and every dedication thread. All you need is a little black and white in your blood. :thumb:

Majed , thanks for the enlightening posts and all the intelligent discussions, you're a true pioneer of the religious debates that litter the forum now. I only wish you were around more often. Oh, and thanks for sharing my taste in cars. :touched:

Graham , I imagine you'd be a great person to meet and I wish I had a chance to, I promised you an ass-whooping at PES remember? :p

baggio , you give a great deal of intellect and finesse to the forums with your posts, quality counts and I'm glad to say you provide us no shortage of quantity either. :strong:

Mikhail , you're an exemplary poster and moderator, it takes a man to do what you do and recieve all that flak for it and I applaud you for that.

Tom , you aren't around as often anymore and the forum is the worse for it. Do return to your OT roots (along with Erik) and give the current moderators hell. :D

Zlatan , you gave the rebel image a touch of class and now you moderate with a vengance, what can I say, you're a man of hugely varying talents. :D

Greg , one of the best ever posters to grace this forum, I can only wish you came around sooner. :)

Fliakis , IMO your sex god status distracts people from seeing how objective you can be in the footballing aspects of this forum, keep saying it like it is my man.

Vinman , you're a force to be reckoned with. :D

Stuart , you show a maturity and intelligence beyond your years, a stalwart defender of the Del Piero faithful yet unfailingly objective. Kudos. :thumb:

Denco , you're a legend and I wish you were around more to cross swords with the likes of Libero and Paul. :frown:

Libero , you bring as much to this forum as any Milanista could.

Erkka , you're an astute poster with a knowledge of Juve far surpassing mine.

Paul , your credentials as a poster are unquestionable, one of the most knowledgeable and enlightening members around.

Andy , now that I have next to no coverage of Serie A you're my weekly review, you've done a brilliant job with the commentary and the quality extends to your daily posting as well.

Jeeks , you've risen to prominence of late, we share many opinions (Ancelotti amongst them) and I find myself agreeing with you more often than not. :)

Don Bes , you're the forum's primary source of humour now Deej is gone, keep the one-liners coming.

John , another one of the quality posters around, very well represented indeed.

To my fellow Singaporean posters ZhiXin , Farah , Sarah and Qaterminator , it's great to have you guys around :thumb:

Last but most certainly not least a shoutout to the old guard: Vitora , Jules , JKane , Ian , Spartacus , Torkel , Bongiovi , nina , Nekton , Fahad , Josh , Sergio , Anders , jaansu , Sutnop, DJ Juve etc.

To anyone I've missed out, my sincerest apologies and this goes out to you as well. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
well done Desmond. Ill be catching you up sooner all later- keep up the classy posting.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Always been a delight to have you here, Desmond, in fact whenever you would wander off to greener pastures, I would notice you were missing :)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
baggio , you give a great deal of intellect and finesse to the forums with your posts, quality counts and I'm glad to say you provide us no shortage of quantity either. :strong:

Ditto, Don Des. :touched:

Keep 'em coming. :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)