The New Maneger. (2 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
Could you imagine a disciplinarian like Hitzfeld at Juve though?

"Zlatan, you shoot over one more time, or have a bad 3 meter pass and see what happens."

(Zlatan does both in 4 seconds.)

(Hitzfeld sprints onto the field, take off his suit jacket, rolls up his sleeves, and undoes his tie...........)

Ottmar on left, Zlat on right.

"I.......TOLD.........YOU......NOT........TO.......SHOOT.......OVER!"

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #163
    ßömßärdiër said:
    Could you imagine a disciplinarian like Hitzfeld at Juve though?

"Zlatan, you shoot over one more time, or have a bad 3 meter pass and see what happens."

(Zlatan does both in 4 seconds.)

(Hitzfeld sprints onto the field, take off his suit jacket, rolls up his sleeves, and undoes his tie...........)

Ottmar on left, Zlat on right.

"I.......TOLD.........YOU......NOT........TO.......SHOOT.......OVER!"

i think that is the best solution for zalatan, the team should gang up and kick his ass to the ground untill it gets as big as King Kong's, then he will play good.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Eriksson-Juventus: "Tornerei volentieri in Italia"
    16 03 2006
    Uno dei nomi emersi per l'ipotetico dopo-Capello alla Juventus è quello di Sven Goran Eriksson.

Il tecnico svedese, attualmente alla guida della Nazionale inglese che lascerà però dopo i Mondiali, s'è detto interessato ad una nuova esperienza in Italia.

"In questo momento penso solo ai Mondiali - ha dichiarato Eriksson, ieri all'Olimpico per Roma-Middlesbrough - In Italia, però, tornerei volentieri".

---------------------------------------------------------

Erricson as a juve coach after the World cup..if capello leaves..

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    this sucks giraudo is confirmed that he is going capello 99% moggi 50% will stay, blanc and vialli for dirigents and erickson for coach very hard to accept this news!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)