the NEW juventuz star (2 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
yeah people....i'm on 2500 and counting.i'm not gonna do another one of those lengthy dedications,but a summary of the things i've seen and experienced here.

:eek:can't believe i got here really...it seems just like yesterday when i found this fabulous place.:angel:never thought i would last this long,but now i've got a bigger task:to get to 10000 ,which is becoming a commodity already:D

there are countless great people in this forum,arguably the best juventus fan site in the internet.in short, you people amaze me.whenever juve wins,i come here to find people filled with the same jubilation as me.in singapore it is harder to find a italian football fan,or a juve fan for that matter, than for me to pass a math test.(believe me,that's saying something:D)so i really am thankful to have found this place,it really has added a lot to my life.

through many incidents(winning the scudetto,bust ups with other posters,marathon chats,heated debates etc.)i have found many great friends in this forum.everyone here,juve fan or otherwise, deserves recognition for making it the place it is.

before i bore you to death,i'll end here by thanking everyone who is reading this.:)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    thanks guys!:)

++ [ originally posted by Weed Alien ] ++
    fabulous! absolutely fabulous! great achivement my young man, your thoroughly deserve it!

;)
    now you're sounding like someone i know:D

thanks anyway;)

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    :star: :star: star: :star: :star:

Congratulations .... :thumb:

:star: :star: star: :star: :star:

I was always fascinated by your handle .... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)