the new,improved,updated and completely irrelevant 2009-Cassano to Juve thread (4 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Surely you can't be asking such a question, you simpleton :p

As you may well know, this is Serie A. Everyone has to defend :eyebrows: :shifty:
Playing 8 behind the ball and asking all of them to assist the defense is Serie A style :D

That's why Serie A teams have been excelling in Europe lately :p
If you watched Man utd lately, you will know that is exactly what they do. Their midfield and attackers defender pretty deeply towards defence, giving them a lot of space with their pace to break away when they counter. Their attackers play far away from the opponents goal.

We could play something similar with players like Giovinco, Lavezzi and even Iaquinta.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't think we have the players to punish opponents like Man Utd. do

We are simply not at their level. Look at the weapons they possess, and our arsenal of mediocrity. In addition, we need to get out of defense quickly, and our defenders can't pass for shit.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Watch more of Ronaldo, Messi and Kaka you morons defending Ranieri and tell me when did they ever play a major role in their team defending.
No my dear...their system is different, Man U when attack plays as 4 3 3 ....and

their midfield is a masterpiece can't compare to ours or even can't compare

our defense and fullbacks to them...this is why Man U and Barca both give freedom for their attackers and even their midfielders but for us...am sure if our team try to
drive up like Barca and Man U ....we will get punished badly....so we ARE NO Man U neither Barca to copy what they do....we need sometime to be like them ...

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Why we have never heard Ferguson (who has a better coaching abilities in his chewing gum when compared to Ranieri) complaining from Ronaldo defensive skills or benching him to improve the team defending?
Our Defense only has one great defender and a puppy left back, stupid center back and a clown right back....and in the middle only great to defend is Sissoko which he is absent don't comapre them to us ...we are in level of Real Madrid now...Historical teams but not in their prime but even Real will go to glory soon and we still can't find 2 millions more to buy Alonso !!! WTF :cry:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I will feel a lot better about this transfer if Criscito comes back, so that makes two more additions to defense...still not a good long term investment but all we would need is a good RB and we are set. Bring on Fantantonio...however u spell that

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
if you watch the game last night it makes me wonder why we were aiming for CL at the beginning of the season
they are miles ahead of us
yeh iu was cheking the game yesterdayy...

we look like a bunch of noobs when i see manu playing....

sad sad sad.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We are lacking at least 2 great defenders at the back 2 great midfielders (and also good backup players especially for Camo and Sissoko) and a great striker to patner Amauri (lets face it DP is good but he is not awesome altough he has some glimpses ever now and then). and the most important thing we need a good general manager instead of Secco and also great replacements for Gigli and ofcourse for Ranieri who I don`t know why he was brought in the first place
He has the word loser written all over him never won any title and never achieved anything and his reward was to train Juve...
If we sell and buy for all those departments we could aim for the CL title (ofcourse time to gel would also be needed)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)