The "new" Chelsea (1 Viewer)

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #22
    Juventuz Forums > Community > Misc soccer...there are other clubs making news besides Juve...

beto'92

Jul 20, 2006
    Chelsea is using great players and when they have given all they can give and no longer are the best they simply get rid of them and sign someone else. I know for a fact that we will always see a completly different Chelsea line up every season.

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    ahmedz said:
    I used to be a massive chelsea fan in the days of desailly, zola and hasselbaink...
    But since abramovich has come and totally changed the team...I am really starting to dislike them...they are now way more arrogant than b4 and have simply bought their way to the top...I do not feel that they will have the legacy of teams such as Man U and Liverpool who bottom line are top clubs with a solid fan base and huge intl. support...Chelsea will only have "temporary" fans who just like to see so many superstars play together...love to read your thoughts guys
    what a team... I never was a Chelsea fan, but I used to like chelsea now they are just money

OP
    Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #25
    man i used to live their team b4...almost as much as juve...cudicini then desailly and terry
    lampard used to boss the midifield and then the fantastic hasselbaink and ZOLA...those were good times to be chelsea supporters...now it's like WHO CARES

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

sateeh said:
    and with vlatko about the barca part.But barca were always a big team.Unlike chelsea.
    yeah that's true but that's not the point. people always jump on tha bandwagon. it quite frankly pisses me off. before i used to like barca, back in the days of luis enrique and rivaldo, but now ronaldinho and the propaganda have quite honestly made me hate the club. everyone all of a sudden is a barca fan.

chelsea bought their way to succes that is true and have a lot of new-found fans but like i said that is not the fault of the club or their real fans. it just makes me sad to see people admiting they are chelsea fans and getting bashed for it. and whether or not you were a life long supporter you will get crap from everyone and that pretty much sucks imo. all because of a bored russian millionaire. they don't even have a name anymore, now they are chelski, it's like all that was done before doesn't matter, not that there was much done but still.

OP
    Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #28
    if they were true fans they would have a sense of appreciation of the club's history as well...I don't think many of the new chelsea supporters would even remember people like vialli le saux hoddle or di matteo...these ppl were v. significant players were chelseabut now it is just sheva ballack makelele...

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Dominic said:
    Juve who?

:rofl2: :rofl2:

I always liked Dominic's sense of humor.:D

Mikhail pretty some up pretty much what I wanted to say. Top post. There is a significant moral difference between spending a money earned through hard work, and spending money earned by stealing public good from the people that needs education, basic access to utilites and food.

And the sight of Drogba is just too much to behold. A fantastic player, I give you that, but when one of the strongest player in circulation goes down like a feather - well I rest my case. This is no puns for Lampard and Terry - too great players with perfect sense of professionalism even if I do rate former as a bit overrated.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    ahmedz said:
    if they were true fans they would have a sense of appreciation of the club's history as well...I don't think many of the new chelsea supporters would even remember people like vialli le saux hoddle or di matteo...these ppl were v. significant players were chelseabut now it is just sheva ballack makelele...
    They did have a similar spending spree about ten years ago, when Gullit and Vialli were the managers. So the fans are probably used to the critisism.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Mr. Gol said:
    They did have a similar spending spree about ten years ago, when Gullit and Vialli were the managers. So the fans are probably used to the critisism.
    Thank you,ppl dont seem to get this one. Chelsea paid a ridiculous 21m sterling for hasselbaink when he was at atletico.Lord knows chelsea overpaid for a couple players prior to the russian revolution.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    ahmedz said:
    I used to be a massive chelsea fan in the days of desailly, zola and hasselbaink...
    But since abramovich has come and totally changed the team...I am really starting to dislike them...they are now way more arrogant than b4 and have simply bought their way to the top...I do not feel that they will have the legacy of teams such as Man U and Liverpool who bottom line are top clubs with a solid fan base and huge intl. support...Chelsea will only have "temporary" fans who just like to see so many superstars play together...love to read your thoughts guys

most english fans are just 90 min fans, mainly the newer generation of english fans, they only show passion when they watch the game, in italy its a religion, football is a lifestyle in italy, in england its a 90 min a weekend kind of thing

OP
    Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #33
    basically its an excuse to get pissed out of your mind and destroy the whole city

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Badass Devil said:
    most english fans are just 90 min fans, mainly the newer generation of english fans, they only show passion when they watch the game, in italy its a religion, football is a lifestyle in italy, in england its a 90 min a weekend kind of thing
    I agree with every word, man :agree:

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
    ahmedz said:
    Your my twin!:agree:

Sep 28, 2002
    Ramin said:
    Terry and Lampard were already in Chelsea before Abramovic's arrival.

I've always liked Chelsea ever since mid 90's and even after Abramovic taking over. Everyone who hates Chelsea now is because they envy their superstars on bench, and it got nothing to do with how "arrogant" or whatever the fuck you people call them. Thats just a fucking pathetic excuse.
    thats rubbish. as i said, i never liked them, but they are fucking arrogant these days. their presenter on ctv, neil fuckidontrememberwhatshisname constantly talks rubbish about other teams, constantly complains that whenever chelsea lose points its the fault of referees or cheating opponents. last years cl exit to barca was the topping on the cake. also, i dont hate them because of teir superstars. im just annoyed by their transfer tactics. man utd want essien? wonderful, we'll inflate his price so much that we'd be the only club able to buy him. you can say that the situation was always like that, big clubs outsoing small club when it comes to money. but now chelsea are outdoing other big clubs with their unlimited finances. which is as i said, incredibly annoying.

and while mourinho is aguably the best manager in europe now, he is also one arrogant bastard. whom i'd welcome at juve with open arms.:pumpkin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)