The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (30 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
No italian team really wanted him. If they would have wanted him they would have bought him. They already spent twice of the money real spent for cassano for players with half of his quality.
Let`s see how he will do at real. I always said that we don`t need him.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
maybe.i think he only moved to madrid to totally guarantee a place in lippi's world cup squad.he might be shoved out of the starting 11 when raul returns from injury in some months time especially since madrid signed him to fill in raul's position,which is i where i guess he'll head back to italy.i dont think he'll settle in spain.now if capello was to join madrid next season,then it would be a different story altogether,cassano would probably be the star of the team under capello.otherwise,i think he'll return to italy.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
but when he returns he's gonna cost 10m €+ so just forget it guys!!! Mutu owns him and that's it. Palladino is the future.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I hope Cassano will debut today against Villareal. Now with Cassanos move to Los Galacticos, I have started to hate them less for this period in time :)

I just hope Cassano will be a huge success!

Geof

May 14, 2004
Can we please close this thread now, and bury it into the depths of the forum?

After 8000+ posts, we can at last answer Maresca's question:

Cassano to Juve? NO

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
axlrose85 said:
maybe.i think he only moved to madrid to totally guarantee a place in lippi's world cup squad.he might be shoved out of the starting 11 when raul returns from injury in some months time especially since madrid signed him to fill in raul's position,which is i where i guess he'll head back to italy.i dont think he'll settle in spain.now if capello was to join madrid next season,then it would be a different story altogether,cassano would probably be the star of the team under capello.otherwise,i think he'll return to italy.

I would imagine he'd move back too. Although I think Inter would be a more likely destination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)