The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (5 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
On second thoughts, you know what? Now that he's going to Real Madrid, he's not going to be the heir to Del Piero's throne at Juventus. That honour could still go to Mutu I hope. Although Cassano's next destination within a season would be Internazionale. Dont just mark my words. Mark this post.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
as far being del piero's heir is concerned,my vote goes to zlatan now that cassano isnt coming.cassano's destination could depend on capello too.if capello wins the CL with us this season and moves to madrid next season,then i guess cassano would stay.for the moment,im waiting for the first incident where cassano nails some player or has a bust up with the current madrid coach:D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Espectro said:
ohhhhh the moment that I have been wating is comming :p

Finally we will see this thread close... FINALLY!!!!:weee:
Now that the deal's done and dusted it's probably time to glean all 8000 posts of this thread for those posts which read: "Mark my words, Cassano is coming to Juve." :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
7900 posts on this chump and after all our views and opinions ......................he goes to Real! Nice one.

Close the Thread Mr Mods!!

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
axlrose85 said:
as far being del piero's heir is concerned,my vote goes to zlatan now that cassano isnt coming.cassano's destination could depend on capello too.if capello wins the CL with us this season and moves to madrid next season,then i guess cassano would stay.for the moment,im waiting for the first incident where cassano nails some player or has a bust up with the current madrid coach:D
ew, can u imagine a no.9 with a captains badge ?:pumpkin:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
baggio said:
Dp's being offered a new contract till 2010. Looks like we've not found the heir yet. :)
Rather than being all to ready to proclaim the next Del Piero (be it Mutu, Cassano or Ibrahimovic) let's just agree that there won't be one for the considerable future. :smile:

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Desmond said:
Rather than being all to ready to proclaim the next Del Piero (be it Mutu, Cassano or Ibrahimovic) let's just agree that there won't be one for the considerable future. :smile:
Exactly.
So we can easely discharge Mutu, Cassano (wouldn´t think DP would play in Real...:)) and Ibra.

They are not DP material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)