The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (95 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
Zlatan said:
Thats just the thing, we wouldnt be spending much miney. If the sum was 20 or 30 mil € I'd agree with you, but to pass him up when you can get him for free or for 5 mil € would be ludacris.
Like Jeeks said, it feels more like an obsession, than actually spending the money wisely. It's like walking into a mall and you see stuff for special offers that you can't refuse just because you feel that you might be missing something if you let the chance to obtain it cheap slip you by.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Buffonisgod said:
What Zlatan said...

Please tell me what world-class central defender or attacking midfielder could we sign for 5 mill euros? If you can name me one, then I might agree with you.
Who said it had to be world class? Who said we would not have to pay more money for one of these players? Nobody, and the fact remains we never buy players we do not need and Cassano fits that respective bill. Five million Euros can go a long way in a Juventus transfer campaign..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Buffonisgod said:
I don't consider 5 mill euros "wasting" money. I consider it making a very wise investment that has a much higher ceiling than bottom.

We are buying a BMW that is on 80-85% discount while having a full garage. Would you turn down the BMW just because you'd have to occasionally park it outside?
I would turn down the BMW because I have a Mercedes, an Audi, a Ford, and Aston Martin, a Ferrari and a Porsche. Buying the BMW will just occupy more parking space, taxes and just unneeded expenses.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve_Kosova said:
I respect your opinions ppl..

BUT no matter what, WE HAVE TO GET CASSANO when we can sign him FREE/3m€...!!!!! its crazy not ti sign him!

im off to bed.. night ya all!
Playing too much FM makes your real football reasoning weaker.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Buffonisgod said:
I don't consider 5 mill euros "wasting" money. I consider it making a very wise investment that has a much higher ceiling than bottom.

We are buying a BMW that is on 80-85% discount while having a full garage. Would you turn down the BMW just because you'd have to occasionally park it outside?
Yes it is wasting money...Juventus never wastes five million Euros on a player we don't need. As I stated earlier, we have a limited transfer budget...that is why we always look for free transfers. Five million Euros could go a long way towards purchasing another player, especially if we include a Miccoli or Blasi in a deal. Simple as that.

The more I think about this Cassano deal the more I don't like it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Jeeks said:
I would turn down the BMW because I have a Mercedes, an Audi, a Ford, and Aston Martin, a Ferrari and a Porsche. Buying the BMW will just occupy more parking space, taxes and just unneeded expenses.
Exactly Jeeks.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Jeeks said:
BINGO!

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Jeeks said:
Playing too much FM makes your real football reasoning weaker.

Yeah i know.. thats why i havent been playing it for over a month..

and dude, cant u just fucking respect my fucking opinion????

why the fuck do u alwayse have to comment with something stupied???

Buffonisgod

7-1-3 where you at?
Apr 12, 2004
Jeeks said:
That is assuming these things:

-Capello won't use him
-Capello will use him, but he will flop totally
-Your Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Aston Martin, Ferrari, and Porsche are all working well and need no repairs. Trez and DP ARE very injury-prone...

If you have the money to already have a Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Aston Martin, Ferrari, and Porsche why would you suddenly worry about being too high-maintenance about adding a BMW? Especially if that BMW is able to provide something that the others might not.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Buffonisgod said:

-Capello won't use him
-Your Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Aston Martin, Ferrari, and Porsche are all working well and need no repairs

If you have the money to already have a Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Aston Martin, Ferrari, and Porsche why would you suddenly worry about being too high-maintenance buy adding a BMW?

nice :weee:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Akerman said:
Like Jeeks said, it feels more like an obsession, than actually spending the money wisely. It's like walking into a mall and you see stuff for special offers that you can't refuse just because you feel that you might be missing something if you let the chance to obtain it cheap slip you by.

What if you can sell it for more afterwards?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve_Kosova said:
Yeah i know.. thats why i havent been playing it for over a month..

and dude, cant u just fucking respect my fucking opinion????

why the fuck do u alwayse have to comment with something stupied???
Can someone reasonable enough tell me what to do with such a reply?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Buffonisgod said:

-Capello won't use him
-Your Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Aston Martin, Ferrari, and Porsche are all working well and need no repairs. Trez and DP ARE very injury-prone...

If you have the money to already have a Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Aston Martin, Ferrari, and Porsche why would you suddenly worry about being too high-maintenance buy adding a BMW?
Because my house needs repairs, I need a gardener, a cook and the wife likes jewelry.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Was that Juve "material" what Cassano did yesterday? Moggi would have tied him to the goal post by the balls and beat him with a stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)