The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (313 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Mourinho has the right mind set and tactical preferance to be at Juventus, he's also somewhat misleading and controversial which is ofcourse not new to Juve.

I don't quite like him at the momment, but I guess thats because he's just got too much financial power to be correctly judged on his Managing abilities, thus I often think he is over rated.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Mourinho has the right mind set and tactical preferance to be at Juventus, he's also somewhat misleading and controversial which is ofcourse not new to Juve.

I don't quite like him at the momment, but I guess thats because he's just got too much financial power to be correctly judged on his Managing abilities, thus I often think he is over rated.
agree

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
lets be honest here cassano is a class player and we will need a player like him when alex retires but if we dont act now then inter or milan will nip in and take him off our hands, then we will have to bring back miccoli and if i had to chose i would take cassano now

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
and how would you manage this until alex retires? remember that it´s not just alex and cassano, there´s also Mutu. But I agree, if we don´t move now it might be too late
You forgot Palladino :p

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
unfortunately capello would happily show alex the door today and bring in cassano,it may still happen but he probably understands that if he does then the fans will never forgive him. if we dont get cassano now then we will regret it later (and i am a massive del piero fan)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
Palladino can have some more seasons on loan, it´s not gonna hurt him. and if it´s Cassano for DP now, I´d rather see Cassano in inter, than Dp with another shirt.
know the feeling but you know what they say NO PLAYER IS BIGGER THAN THE TEAM AND THE TEAM COMES FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 313)