The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (94 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I Want Cassano To Play-Spalletti
9/2/2005 4:03:00 PM
Luciano Spalletti has thanked the Roma management for not selling any of the stars at his disposal, Cassano and Mancini on top.
"The club listened to me, and didn’t sell the players I considered vital to the team, and I thank them for this," he said today.

"Maybe we are just missing a right-back," he added, before explaining how he will act with misfit Cassano.

"First Cassano must speak with the club. But my intention is to make him play if he shows me he is ready to," he said.

source: goal.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
transfers in jauary are carried out the same the ones in june.
the same rules apply.
if we get him in januray,we will have to buy him and we wont be able to get him for free.
we can only get him for free when his contract expires which is in june of 2006.
Question:
1. If same rules apply, it implies Roma still has the right to reject our offer in January...!?
2. If Roma rejects our offer in January, then the rules allow us to talk to Cassano directly but he will only join us next season...!?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
1.yes,roma can reject our offer in january.
2.no,we cannot hold an official transfer with cassano until roma accepts our transfer.

lets explain it further :

we make an offer in january,and if it is rejected,we cant do anything abt it.we'll be able to sign him in june for free.if we make an offer in januray and its accpeted,then cassano will move straight to us in january.

before june of 2006,we have to contact roma first for cassano and see if they accept our offer.if they accept it,then we'll speak to cassano personally.

when june 2006 arrives,we can pee on roma and talk to cassano directly as he wud be a free agent by then.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
and yes,signing him when the transfer window is NOT active is possible too,but he will only move to us when the window reopens.
for eg,we might sign him in march of 2006,after roma have accepted our offer,but he will only join us when the transfer window reopens in june.

before june 2006 = we have to speak to roma first and if they accept our offer we'll sign cassano.
after 2006 = we dont need to speak to roma.we can speak to cassano personally and sign him for free.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
i don't care if he comes or not....we have good ranks right now and in general ....i don't care who is coming next ....just watching these Zebras is enough.....:dontcare:

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
and yes,signing him when the transfer window is NOT active is possible too,but he will only move to us when the window reopens.
for eg,we might sign him in march of 2006,after roma have accepted our offer,but he will only join us when the transfer window reopens in june.

before june 2006 = we have to speak to roma first and if they accept our offer we'll sign cassano.
after 2006 = we dont need to speak to roma.we can speak to cassano personally and sign him for free.
Thanks very much for ur detailed explaination!!!

In other words, only Roma accept our offer in January can facilitate Cassano to play in Juve jersey this season. Otherwise, he can only play for us next season, right?!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ok, is it time now to grieve and lament that he did not come and that we won't win anything? Get the fuck over it! He is there where he belongs and it is better for Italian football if he does.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mindcandy ] ++
He will be Juve player in January 2006. Just in time for the later stages of the Champions League.

What a season it all promises to be.
hate to break it to you but...it doesnt

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mindcandy ] ++
He will be Juve player in January 2006. Just in time for the later stages of the Champions League.

What a season it all promises to be.
I hate to upset you, but I usually do. Juventus have never spent money in January unless it is really needed due to long term injuries. This means we have to lose 4 out of our 5 forwards for at least 3 months each to buy him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)