The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (96 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
and nedved11,if he signs for us in januray,he can start playing for us from the word go.
players that are signed in januray can start playing for their new clubs as soon as the season resumes.
though if he's cup tied,he wont be able to play in europe for us.
Even if he still has a contract with Roma?????
Then he will get double paid by Roma & Juve.... :D

Cup tied?! i think capello would be happy enough to have him at disposal for league games....

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
transfers in jauary are carried out the same the ones in june.
the same rules apply.
if we get him in januray,we will have to buy him and we wont be able to get him for free.
we can only get him for free when his contract expires which is in june of 2006.

there was something about a rule fifa introduced which stated that players cud change teams if their contracts were 'unprotectecd'.ive never actually understood it myself.i think it was along the lines of the player having the authority to change clubs 2 years before his contract expires.he doesnt have to ask his current club for permission.i dont remember it correctly,and i dont know if its still in place.

and i really dont know if juventus will go out for him in january.
the fact that other teams will be after him in june might make moggi try his luck again.though yes,if he does arrive in january,he will be fielded pretty reguarly bcoz of capello's liking for him.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
Juve: strategie per Cassano (TS)
Venerdì, 02 settembre @ 10:23:00 CEST
Può rinnovare con i giallorossi inserendo una clausola liberatoria di 7 milioni. IBianconeri sono disposti a rilanciare con la cessione di alcuni giocatori. Ed è già programmato un incontro tra l'agente del barese e Rosella Sensi. Più difficile la trattativa per Mancini, bloccato da Spalletti.
(TS)

Translation. :fero:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Juve: strategies for Cassano (TS) Friday, 02 september @ 10:23:00 CEST Can renew with the giallorossi inserting one liberatoria clause of 7 million. IBianconeri is disposed to throw again with the cession of some players. And it is already programmed an encounter between the agent of the native of Bari and Rosella Senses. More difficult the negotiation for Mancini, blocked from Spalletti.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok.this means that cassano will sign a new contract that will carry a buy out clause of 7 million.and juve will get him next time,im not sure in january or june,by adding some players in the deal.
thougth spaletti is not willing to let mancini go.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
sounds good to me.
he'll play for roma this season,earn a place in teh wc squad and come to us,in june most probably.

though im sure ppl over here are gonna raise the "he's not coming to us for free.screw him" slogans again.

SobatPadi

Apr 21, 2005
so JUVENTUS is paying roma 7 million + some players
so that he will be on the pitch
hahaha....

if juve is willing to pay the 7 million + players, it would have been a deal before the deadline imo

so, moggi wants him for free or not at all

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6,729
    ++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
    how did u ppl make it into europe?
    ur league position wasnt gud enuff.
    u didnt win the italian cup.
    how?

and cud u translate that post dijeli?
    italian cup winners Inter will play in CL.. Roma were lucky so they went to uefa cup because they were runner up..

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by SobatPadi ] ++
    for those who is sick and tired of cassano,
    why u always keep reading and posting in this thread???

just ignore this thread if u don give any shit
    dude dont fanny about, u ment me so say it.

My quote of "do we give a shit" is a little song sang my many people where i come from when something gets boring.

Not only is this thread boring ..its pointless.

And why did i post it??

Cos i was bored :dontcare:

SobatPadi

Apr 21, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

dude dont fanny about, u ment me so say it.

My quote of "do we give a shit" is a little song sang my many people where i come from when something gets boring.

Not only is this thread boring ..its pointless.

And why did i post it??

Cos i was bored :dontcare:
    well, i didnt mean to say that to u alone

there are many others who want this thread to be closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)