The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (10 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

why do u want this thread closed... IF u dont like it, LEAVE IT! just dont read the post's in here plzz!
We already said everything about Cassano. He's not a Juve player so IMO and other's it should be closed. This thread is way more off topic than any other threads that have been closed. Why do you guys still wanna talk about this kid? He's a Roma player and WE are F'ING JUVE DAMMIT!!!

Geof

May 14, 2004
Close it for now please. At least until there is news about a possible deal.

For the moment this can only go even more off-topic. We could use the general transfer thread if someone really wants to talk about Cassano...

SobatPadi

Apr 21, 2005
i think the mod shouldnt have to close any threads.....

threads that donot interest the member will fade out by itself as there is no replies in the thread..
as long as there is a reply, then the thread deserves to be stay opened....

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

nedved11 are you crazy, how can you wish that roma get a new batistuta.. ?? by the way it was not batistuta why roma were strong, it was cappello..
Sometimes, it is a bit boring to be the strongest all the time...every season is only a competition between us and milan~~ other teams are only second tier. i hope other teams to get stronger and make the season more exciting. of cos, we will win by the tightest margin! :)

i mentioned batistuta is only because he was the last piece of jigsaw that completed capello's master plan, which helped them to win scudetto right away that season...well, capello was great, but it is also true that he didn't win it with roma b4 batistuta joined.

i hope the 7 sisters of serie a will stand up again, and we are still the leader cos we are the OLD LADY! :D

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by SobatPadi ] ++
i think the mod shouldnt have to close any threads.....

threads that donot interest the member will fade out by itself as there is no replies in the thread..
as long as there is a reply, then the thread deserves to be stay opened....
Exacly.. ppl who dosent like this thread, should stay out of it!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Actually I can`t understand why people here don`t want us to buy Roma`s players! If a player is good and fit well with us I think we should go after him and it doesn`t matter where he came from
Roma has great players and a great former coach so we took Capello Emerson and for some reason we took Zebina too
but we shouldn`t look at how much players we took out from Roma but we should look out at their skills
Mancini Cassano Chivu and Totti are great players which I would like to see in Juve and I don`t care if we play with 7 former Roma players if they good and if they improve us I say sign them

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
Actually I can`t understand why people here don`t want us to buy Roma`s players! If a player is good and fit well with us I think we should go after him and it doesn`t matter where he came from
Roma has great players and a great former coach so we took Capello Emerson and for some reason we took Zebina too
but we shouldn`t look at how much players we took out from Roma but we should look out at their skills
Mancini Cassano Chivu and Totti are great players which I would like to see in Juve and I don`t care if we play with 7 former Roma players if they good and if they improve us I say sign them
I concur, apart from about Totti. Its nothing agaisnt his playing skills which are incredible, I just dont want such a ' character ' in Juventus, and I think you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)