The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (107 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Those crazy journolists and there whacky stories eh?

Wouldnt have anything do with the fact you've been talking about him non-stop for the last 6 months!! And Capello, and Nedved oh AND Bufon...hmm? These stories just come out of no-where right you lying bastard.
It's only natural for Cannavaro and Buffon to say they would welcome Cassano to Juventus. A lot of it IS in fact just journalists inventing stories. It's only natural that the biggest club in Italy is being linked with the biggest prospect. But that doesn't necessarily means Cassano is of interest to Juventus right now. Like Moggi stated earlier on this summer: "Why would I want to buy a player who scored 9 goals, when I have one who scored 14?"

Face it or not, the statistics clearly show we have better players than Cassano at our disposal. And not only are they better, they also don't harm the team's harmony.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

It's only natural for Cannavaro and Buffon to say they would welcome Cassano to Juventus. A lot of it IS in fact just journalists inventing stories. It's only natural that the biggest club in Italy is being linked with the biggest prospect. But that doesn't necessarily means Cassano is of interest to Juventus right now. Like Moggi stated earlier on this summer: "Why would I want to buy a player who scored 9 goals, when I have one who scored 14?"

Face it or not, the statistics clearly show we have better players than Cassano at our disposal. And not only are they better, they also don't harm the team's harmony.
i agree, we have no real need for cassano, BUT Gigi and Canna didnt have to stick their nose in and try and use the media to create more pressure, schoolboy error imho, feeding the hype.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

i agree, we have no real need for cassano, BUT Gigi and Canna didnt have to stick their nose in and try and use the media to create more pressure, schoolboy error imho, feeding the hype.
OMG :eek: :eek:

now i get it... u like Mutu because u look like him! :LOL: :thumb:

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

OMG :eek: :eek:

now i get it... u like Mutu because u look like him! :LOL: :thumb:
what...ur the second person to say that...i do not look like Mutu. :fero:
look, absoloutly nothing alike.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I dont see much wrong with looking like Mutu. Putting one of his bad shots up there doesnt really do justice to the compliment. :D
I jus had to read the this post twice to figure it was a compliment :howler:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)