The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (57 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SobatPadi

Apr 21, 2005
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I'm just gonna leave this one in place. Surely there'll be more than one occasion to talk about something Cassano related throughout the course of the season.

Why does everyone want this closed so badly anyway?

thanksssssssssssssssssssssss

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I'm just gonna leave this one in place. Surely there'll be more than one occasion to talk about something Cassano related throughout the course of the season.

Why does everyone want this closed so badly anyway?
:sigh:

Its a mods job to close a thread thats became useless, this one should of been locked long ago.

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
Well, I do appreciate Nicole as a geniune soccer fan, who loves Roma with her whole heart. A positive way to interpret "typical romanista". :)

The best year of Roma was the year that Batistuta joined, a real goal scoring machine who always scores quality and spectacular goals. But unfortunately, Roma fade out together with Batigol...

Hope your Roma can quickly find the next Batigol, otherwise, Roma will only be able to chase our tail and strive for the forth spot.... :D

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by inferis ] ++

actually.. roma is still there... it is batigol who fades..

and.. roma shud retain the service of abel xavier... :cool:
of cos roma is still here...but their best ranking was only 2nd since they won scudetto in 00-01 season....that's what i mean for fading out~ Batigol was too important for Roma in scudetto winning and rely too much on him even everyone knows he was getting older~~

And luckily, Roma couldn't sign Ibra to Roma at that time! :D

inferis

Jun 5, 2005
if he was important.. why did they sell him?..

he's old
his high wages
he's not that good anymore
they got cassano

hell, who needs batigol if you have leandro cufre.. :D

neved11

Jul 18, 2005

he's old
his high wages
they got cassano

Hang on, I mean he was important in the scudetto winning season!!

neved11

Jul 18, 2005

he's old
his high wages
they got cassano

Hmm...I dun really understand your points, cos Cassano wasn't with Roma in their scudetto winning season!

Put it this way, Cassano wasn't enough to help Roma winning scudetto...Luckily, Juve didn't get him!! yeah!!

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by weiweiseu ] ++

Is this Mantovani the same one who played in Chievo in the last game? Since we bought 50% of him, where is he playing, in Chievo or in Juventus?
we bought this player from torin and we loaned him out to chievo

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
We didn’t want Cassano, say Juve Thursday 1 September, 2005

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus insist that they didn’t sign Antonio Cassano from Roma this summer because he was not a transfer target.

The enigma – whose contract expires in 2006 – was heavily associated with a switch to Turin, but will remain in the capital after the window closed on Wednesday.

Some were expecting transfer guru Luciano Moggi to make a late swoop, yet the club official maintains that was never going to happen.

"It was a transfer invented by journalists," Moggi told Sky Italia microphones. "We have always said that he is a good player but we already have great champions in attack.

"You kept on reporting that Juventus and Roma were in talks for Cassano even though I stated on numerous occasions that he was of no interest to us."

There were also whispers which suggested that capital winger Amantino Mancini was on the verge of signing for the Delle Alpi outfit on Wednesday.

That move didn’t happen either but Moggi did confirm that the Brazilian midfielder was wanted by boss Fabio Capello.

"Mancini is staying in Rome because the club decided to keep hold of him," continued Moggi.

"We have absolutely no intention of damaging our good relationship with the Sensi family. We don’t negotiate with players but with their clubs.

"There was an agreement in place regarding a double swap deal but the whole thing collapsed about a month ago."

Juventus had been linked with Mancini, Cassano and Olivier Dacourt, with Adrian Mutu and Giorgio Chiellini possibly moving in the other direction.

source: channel4.com

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)