The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (263 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by SobatPadi ] ++
i dont see us winning anything this season
really....with our amazing backline except Zebina ...and Solid Mid...with skilfull strikers ....what do we need more...yes Cassano will add more quality ..but we can do magics...without him...remeber how Liverpool won CL

Jul 28, 2002
i feel odly victorious....even tho i still kno he will be here, the fact we have mutu, chiellini and balza is gr8.....haha

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++

really....with our amazing backline except Zebina ...and Solid Mid...with skilfull strikers ....what do we need more...yes Cassano will add more quality ..but we can do magics...without him...remeber how Liverpool won CL
what we need is Cappello to trus in Mutu....and play rambo right back and trust chiellini.

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

what we need is Cappello to trus in Mutu....and play rambo right back and trust chiellini.
yeah, would like this too, cap should be open to experimentation, why not try different things

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Chiellini is not ready yet, I rather have Zebina who is more solid in defence, Chiellini is great going forward, but still looks suspect in defending.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
Chiellini is not ready yet, I rather have Zebina who is more solid in defence, Chiellini is great going forward, but still looks suspect in defending.
im fed up of the not ready yet, play the young boy and let him learn and earn a place in the side, becoming a youth outllook for out defence...an italian one at that.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
What we really need is one positive,strong and standind central defender besides Cannavaro.Think that kovac and Thuram are not so serious,for the club which expectations are so high.
That is the place which should be stuffed!

We need one creative midfielder ,Vieira is good for the air balls and as a central shaft but not creative,Emerson also not creative.I think that we lost a lot for not buying Pizarro or someone like him.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
7 threads including the one i made about Roma on the first page of this section...I though this was a Juve fourm? I know you wish you were us, but this is getting over the top :cheesy:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Of course we should talk about some Roma players here. You have to deal with the fact that Roma are our farm team. MaNcini will come if Roma accepts OUR deal and if Cassano's still free he'll come running with his pants down to Capello.

No hard feelings though. :D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Of course we should talk about some Roma players here. You have to deal with the fact that Roma are our farm team. MaNcini will come if Roma accepts OUR deal and if Cassano's still free he'll come running with his pants down to Capello.

No hard feelings though. :D
Right, we're well known for selling players to Juve arent we :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 263)