The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (12 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
other threads have been closed for much less of what happened here and now you say you want to keep it open?

that's BS man!!!

every thread of players that were bought or not by Juve should be closed. Would save some space here and clean the forum.

if not, I'm gone for good. No more rumors for this winter and other transfer deadlines.

I'm out, it was nice till it lasted.

I dont react to blackmail very well.

I will keep it open for a few more days, to let people say what they think about this failed transfer, and close it then.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
is it possible that some transfer has been done but its not been announced to the public as yet? [/QUOTE

Thats what I thought...

I could be wrong.. but somehow this defies all the signs.. including the whole Nonda saga..

It will have to be annouced by 10:00 though, thats when they register the players.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
is it possible that some transfer has been done but its not been announced to the public as yet?
Hope thats the case! Mancini would be so cool if we got him

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I dont react to blackmail very well.

I will keep it open for a few more days, to let people say what they think about this failed transfer, and close it then.

fair enough, will see if it happens for sure. ;)

the general discussion could of been used for that but your the mod. :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
is it possible that some transfer has been done but its not been announced to the public as yet?

Juventus is a PLC therefore all the information would have to be disclosed to it's shareholders.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
But how late on was Zlatan?

Not to mention someone wrote something about that we cannot not mention a signing because we there are people who own stock in our club..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)