The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (1 Viewer)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

Hey Cassano was the one who cause all that, in fact if you look at all Moggi declarations he always said that Cassano was not wanted...

Cassano was the one who didn't want to sign a new deal with Roma, wich cause all the things you said, its not like Juve said to him what to do... he is a big boy... well a boy... well you know what I meant :D
He held out for us. Im just saying that he will be very sour at us right now and will not want to come ever anymore, which makes me very sad TBH.

Juventus of course had contact. They just decided to take the risk of singing him on a free.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

He is not going to forget that because of us his World cup chances are gone. He held out for us by not extending with Roma. We basically ****ed his year up.

TBH, he'll play. Either he'll sign a new contract with a byuout clause, or they'll play him anyways. Right now they're making threats. if they see thaat Cassano will not sign a new contract under any circumstances, even if he doesnt play, then they'll just play him anyway because they would be stupid not to. Either way, he WILL play in Germany next year.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

He held out for us. Im just saying that he will be very sour at us right now and will not want to come ever anymore, which makes me very sad TBH.

Juventus of course had contact. They just decided to take the risk of singing him on a free.
IMO, it was the logical thing to do.

If he doesn't want to join us in the future, its his loss, but I tell you, as long as we have Capello, Cassano will want to follow him.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
great news ! but I prefered some replacements in defense zone ! we risk a lot in that area ! I hope that canna, thuram , zeb will maintain a good performance until january!
I have also a question : did gladstone can be used in the first team ! I mean can cappello line up him in some cases ???

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

If he doesn't want to join us in the future, its his loss, but I tell you, as long as we have Capello, Cassano will want to follow him.
That's the only thing that keeps me optimistic about his coming...

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

Well guess what, Capello is departing a year after Cassano's transfer.. Cassano will then have to have a new coach all over again.

Its not bad either way, but I think it would of been better if we would of gotten Cassano ASAP.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
:(

So with that current official squad .. It will be interesting to see what will happen in January as this squad is too small to compete in CL and in Serie A IMHO. There's 21 outfield players and one of them is Birindelli. Gladstone is not registered yet so that could make it up to 22. Hopefully some youngsters could make the difference but I doubt that. Tomorrow morning at latest the situation will be confirmed whatever it is but it does not look like a succesful transfer season to me.

e: Glasdtone has been registered now

e2: as well as some bloke called PACKER DOUGLAS RICARDO:D

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++

So with that current official squad .. It will be interesting to see what will happen in January as this squad is too small to compete in CL and in Serie A IMHO. There's 21 outfield players and one of them is Birindelli. Gladstone is not registered yet so that could make it up to 22. Hopefully some youngsters could make the difference but I doubt that. Tomorrow morning at latest the situation will be confirmed whatever it is but it does not look like a succesful transfer season to me.

e2: as well as some bloke called PACKER DOUGLAS RICARDO
I would say it was successful... but I have a big anxiety about the right side of the pitch this season. Camo will feel he will have more space because of Viera's presence, and a smart team will know that Zebina is easily the teams weak link...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

Yeah, but it says it's a permanent deal, not a loan.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

Well guess what, Capello is departing a year after Cassano's transfer.. Cassano will then have to have a new coach all over again.

Its not bad either way, but I think it would of been better if we would of gotten Cassano ASAP.
Well. then the move of waiting for next year its even better, coz now we will see if Cassano matures, Capello it has been the only coach able of getting the best of Cassano and actually control him... if we get Cassano and lose Capello then we got our selfs a time bomb... so the better its wait and see if Cassano can control himself this year.

And also if Capello goes next year, I will not be very sad either :D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

Well, on that point I agree, we may not have deep enough, thats why I always said that Juve should not go for Cassano and insted buy a central defender (we will have to wait and see about this Galdstone kid) and a offensive mid...

venom

Oct 22, 2003
I would say it was successful... but I have a big anxiety about the right side of the pitch this season. Camo will feel he will have more space because of Viera's presence, and a smart team will know that Zebina is easily the teams weak link...
Yes, the team can play great this season when important names are in form but will that material be enough in the long run. That's why I don't consider Moggi's actions succesful.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
..Juve should not go for Cassano and insted buy a central defender (we will have to wait and see about this Galdstone kid) and a offensive mid...
Add right full-back to that and that's what I was hoping for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)