The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (11 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
My fellow Juventini,

Some of you wanted with all your hearts the signing of Antonio Cassano of AS Roma Calcio. You didn't care if it was going to ruin the chemistry of the team, Capello's formation, the image of the all mighty Juventus and most importantly, the departure of Juve's hottest palyer in their friendlies, ADRIAN MUTU. Yes, Antonio Cassano is Italian. To be honest, it's the only good thing I find in him but I respect all of your opinions. On the other hand, people like ME, espectro and all the "anti-Cassano to Juve for this year if we give the giallorossi Mutu club" were right from the get go. We analized every possiblity and came to the conclusion that Cassano would not help Juve this year and would likely ruin the team.

Take care, Mark77

Buy on AliExpress.com

venom

Oct 22, 2003
E' finito il calciomercato estivo
31 08 2005

Si è concluso ufficialmente il calciomercato estivo. E' mancato il grande colpo, soprattutto quello di Cassano il quale affronta la stagione 2005/06 in scadenza di contratto e libero di lasciare o restare Roma.

Well, that's what they say (at sports.it). So you can find any confirmations of transfers from this page.

e: whenever they manage to update it and do they have any reason to update it.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
My fellow Juventini,

Some of you wanted with all your hearts the signing of Antonio Cassano of AS Roma Calcio. You didn't care if it was going to ruin the chemistry of the team, Capello's formation, the image of the all mighty Juventus and most importantly, the departure of Juve's hottest palyer in their friendlies, ADRIAN MUTU. Yes, Antonio Cassano is Italian. To be honest, it's the only good thing I find in him but I respect all of your opinions. On the other hand, people like ME, espectro and all the "anti-Cassano to Juve for this year if we give the giallorossi Mutu club" were right from the get go. We analized every possiblity and came to the conclusion that Cassano would not help Juve this year and would likely ruin the team.

Take care, Mark77
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

I just want to add my deep thanks to Luciano Moggi, I knew that you will not let us down!!

And now... my happy dance!!!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
On Mancini's deal (wich I was neither against or in favour):

Moggi: "Abbiamo lasciato Mancini alla Roma"
31 08 2005

Luciano Moggi conferma di aver 'lasciato' Mancini alla Roma in virtù del mantenimento dei buoni rapporti con il club giallorosso: "In funzione dei buoni rapporti con la Roma noi facciamo le trattative con la società. Abbiamo parlato con la Roma di certe cose, non vogliamo che i rapporti con loro siano intaccati. Mancini lo apprezziamo ma siccome la Roma vuole tenerlo, glielo lasciamo".

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
please post the names of the NO-CASSANO club, thanks :thumb:

P.S Moggi said: "We let Roma keep Mancini because we like them".

lol watch out nest summer. :D

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Cassano is not going to want to come anymore. In fairness, what kind of club says:

Hey, we will come pick you up in a year. Sorry about ruining your world cup chances and making your fans hate you and not bailing you out. Oh and screwing your relationship with your club.

Bye!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
please post the names of the NO-CASSANO club, thanks :thumb:

Thought the cassano thing was voted that he will or will never come to juve? or was it short term til transfer window closed? Either way im happy we get to keep mutu! Chuck us some of that champagne boys!!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
Mark you maybe be right about that year,but the whole thing is that we risk losing him to Milan in January...
Dont you worry... If Moggi wants him next year, he will get him... and the best is... for free!!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
Cassano is not going to want to come anymore. In fairness, what kind of club says:

Hey, we will come pick you up in a year. Sorry about ruining your world cup chances and making your fans hate you and not bailing you out. Oh and screwing your relationship with your club.

Bye!
Maybe you right...sadly...:down:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Bye!
Hey Cassano was the one who cause all that, in fact if you look at all Moggi declarations he always said that Cassano was not wanted...

Cassano was the one who didn't want to sign a new deal with Roma, wich cause all the things you said, its not like Juve said to him what to do... he is a big boy... well a boy... well you know what I meant :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)