The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (32 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Thanks Dan :D

Jeeks why not? It's now or never cos I doubt there will be any January transfer move unless some major injury occurs.
Because I think that Cassano won't be acquired today.

Jul 28, 2002
For some reason i expect a bit of a dissapointment today, i doubt we will sign up anyone, but more likely sell some more.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
For some reason i expect a bit of a dissapointment today, i doubt we will sign up anyone, but more likely sell some more.
Exactly what I am thinking, and it started by shipping off the asshole.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Exactly what I am thinking, and it started by shipping off the asshole.
yep, i thinkn moggi will confuse everyone by signing no-one, that will mess everyones preconceptions about his work.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

yep, i thinkn moggi will confuse everyone by signing no-one, that will mess everyones preconceptions about his work.
Could be true..

I dont know to be honest.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

Miccoli was player who saved Firentina's a*s last season.It would be pointless for them to buy Luca Toni,Brocchi,Frey,Fiore if they didn't have Miccoli to save tham last season,they will be in Seria B until now...I'm saying that because he was their top goal scorer last season.

I think that the main problem is his conflict with the fans and the board and not his potential status in the club.
so he was the top scorer of a lowclass team last year, which offered nearly 1,5 million euros for him after that glorious season. Is that tells you how convincingly worldclass player he is??

he will be fine at Benfica

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

so he was the top scorer of a lowclass team last year, which offered nearly 1,5 million euros for him after that glorious season. Is that tells you how convincingly worldclass player he is??

he will be fine at Benfica

Don't try to argue with giovanotti, you will get nowhere but feel miserable and with a lower IQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)