The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (306 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Hahaha, forget it! Maxwell is out injured for several more months to come, hate to dissapoint you.

I fear you're right John, no Moggi-like move this year.
id be glad that no mor emoves would happen as we wont get the dickhead in, but i would be dissapointed as we clearly need an extra midfielder.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Hahaha, forget it! Maxwell is out injured for several more months to come, hate to dissapoint you.

Actually he did it last year but not the year before, so may he does it alternatevily.

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
No Big Signings For Us Today-Moggi
8/31/2005 1:59:00 PM
Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi revealed the Bianconeri won’t make any major signings today.
“Cassano and no top player will arrive today. We will only make some small movements,” said the transfer guru, who then denied Juventus were close to signing Roma’s Mancini last night.

“This whole thing was blown out of proportion by someone who had an interest in doing so,” he added.

Earlier this morning, Juventus sold Miccoli to Benfica.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
Well what do you think Codino as an outsider fan perspective... who do you think we will sign/ not sign?
well to be honest i though this transfer would of been rapped up before the season started.

i was certain cassano was going to juve. i even made the transfer in my playstation game!

but now i am really undecided. you really dont need him, but why pass up this oppertunity right?

one thing is for sure, juventus must get rid of a forward if this happens.

are you all for it dan? or would u rather keep the team as is?

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

Damnit..

I thought it all made sense.

Moggi has met many times with the ajax people in the past

and after the whole Zlatan thing aswell.

Media have forgotten about it, and we were defo interested in Miguel.. we had a bid turned down. So it makes sense we are looking for a RB- Mancini!

Not to mention something has to happen with Roma because of the nonda saga... Nonda even said that he didnt want to say anything because he would interupt a transfer.

And not to mention, the Nephew of the angelli's heaped pressure on Roma to sell now by saying their stratergy was to get Cassano on a free...

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso ] ++
No Big Signings For Us Today-Moggi
8/31/2005 1:59:00 PM
Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi revealed the Bianconeri won’t make any major signings today.
“Cassano and no top player will arrive today. We will only make some small movements,” said the transfer guru, who then denied Juventus were close to signing Roma’s Mancini last night.

“This whole thing was blown out of proportion by someone who had an interest in doing so,” he added.

Earlier this morning, Juventus sold Miccoli to Benfica.
Soooo we could either sign no one, or a small guy :dontcare:

Jul 28, 2002

Damnit..

I thought it all made sense.

Moggi has met many times with the ajax people in the past

and after the whole Zlatan thing aswell.

Media have forgotten about it, and we were defo interested in Miguel.. we had a bid turned down. So it makes sense we are looking for a RB- Mancini!

Not to mention something has to happen with Roma because of the nonda saga... Nonda even said that he didnt want to say anything because he would interupt a transfer.

And not to mention, the Nephew of the angelli's heaped pressure on Roma to sell now by saying their stratergy was to get Cassano on a free...
all one big smokscreen to keep the oposition guessing and spending.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++

well to be honest i though this transfer would of been rapped up before the season started.

i was certain cassano was going to juve. i even made the transfer in my playstation game!

but now i am really undecided. you really dont need him, but why pass up this oppertunity right?

one thing is for sure, juventus must get rid of a forward if this happens.

are you all for it dan? or would u rather keep the team as is?
You arent the only one there who moved him on PES4 :D

I feel he is bound to come. He has been to queit on the issue- if he was going to stay he would of come outright and said it. Not to mention the Nonda thing.. the constant speculation. Too many strikers.. not to mention this morning we shipped out our surplus players in Miccolli and Todur.
The chances are he is coming IMO.
I think in a way we need him if our strike force wants to compete with that of the worlds best. Ibra-Trez is not as strong as Sheva-Gila or Adriano-Martins.

If Juventus gets rid of no forward and signs Cassano, then It is obvious we will play the trident this season, or play DP as a fifth striker.. I would place Zalayeta ahead of him in the pecking order to be honest.

Overall, I want this move to happen. Cassano is definetly a talented player who can form a legendary partnership with Zlatan. It would be sad if it was at the cost of Mutu, but worth it in the long haul, since Mutu arrived on a free anyway.

Jul 28, 2002

You arent the only one there who moved him on PES4 :D

I feel he is bound to come. He has been to queit on the issue- if he was going to stay he would of come outright and said it. Not to mention the Nonda thing.. the constant speculation. Too many strikers.. not to mention this morning we shipped out our surplus players in Miccolli and Todur.
The chances are he is coming IMO.
I think in a way we need him if our strike force wants to compete with that of the worlds best. Ibra-Trez is not as strong as Sheva-Gila or Adriano-Martins.

If Juventus gets rid of no forward and signs Cassano, then It is obvious we will play the trident this season, or play DP as a fifth striker.. I would place Zalayeta ahead of him in the pecking order to be honest.

Overall, I want this move to happen. Cassano is definetly a talented player who can form a legendary partnership with Zlatan. It would be sad if it was at the cost of Mutu, but worth it in the long haul, since Mutu arrived on a free anyway.
Dan, why would they be a legendary partnership?? Neigther have amazing pace, or finishing ability.....merely two top class dribblers, and for me that doesnt make a legedary partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 304)