The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (4 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
ESS, for this vote, the winner should own the losers avatars for a week. I think it is a fair deal. All the losers will have one avatar chosen by the winners.
Good idea.

You can own my avatar and Ill own yours :)

Jul 28, 2002
Ess:

I put my vote for do u want cassano.....thinking it was a do u want cassano question....

but is it really a is cassano coming, because everyone know he is coming...is it the fact u want him or not....therefore no losers.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Wait,if we sign Cassano,and have like 6 more attackers,and let probably 2 of them are leaving,so we will already have (in the best case) 5 attackers,so the combinatrion of 2 attckers which are going to be wasted.What does Capello want ,anyway,by telling "DON't WASTE CASSANO" it will be better for him to mind his own bussines,which is coaching Juve,and not to stick his nose into Roma's.
He is wasting Del Piero,by the way.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Again, we already have Mutu who has not even played a real match for us yet. Why don't we use the cash and players for a player we really need, such as a creative midfielder? No, no way for Capello...

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ESS-Juventino ] ++
Hey zizou You with us or against us?

Dan Added.

Pool:

Cassano Arrives: Yes (18)
ESS-Juventino, Juno, Roman, weiweiseu, Juve_kosova, Chxta, Sobatpadi, Holygr4le, DelpieroForlife, Swag, axlrose85, Huzi, IlRomanista, Baggio, tassard, Godfella, inferis, Dan

Cassano Arrives: No (9)
Sid, Espectro, Jeeks, Don Bes, John #10, djleili, mark77, nedved11, Elnur_E65
he will come but i dont wanna believe'it so i will just say that he wont and wish that i am right.plus i love to pick my nose :D

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
Wait,if we sign Cassano,and have like 6 more attackers,and let probably 2 of them are leaving,so we will already have (in the best case) 5 attackers,so the combinatrion of 2 attckers which are going to be wasted.What does Capello want ,anyway,by telling "DON't WASTE CASSANO" it will be better for him to mind his own bussines,which is coaching Juve,and not to stick his nose into Roma's.
He is wasting Del Piero,by the way.
Cass 'd play on the left like in NT.

Del Piero was already wasted when Cap arrived to Juve.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

Cass 'd play on the left like in NT.

Del Piero was already wasted when Cap arrived to Juve.
Miccoli can cover both of flanks,and also can play support striker and striker but he was not on the bench.

Del Piero wasn't wasted,that feature starts with Cappelo's arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)