The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (11 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
At ESS: The player agreement with Cassano is probably in place already. The deal is being pushed till the last minute only works in our favour so we can minimise what we stand to lose. Two days is like a lifetime as far as Moggi is concerned, and if thats your concern you shouldnt have any. Cassano is on his way as far as I'm concerned. The question that remains is at whose expense?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

DP is really gonna go to Milan, where he can sit the bench there , too

not a chance...

DP goes to Roma, or stays put here

The way I see it, and the way he'd probably evaluate Milan: as a club just as big as Juve to close his career and stay in the limelight considering this is the road to Germany. He'd also take comfort in the fact that he's been coached by Ancelloti before and shares an amicable working relationship with him. At Juve, he isnt going to play much and he's got Capello to contend with. I dont see why Del Piero has any reason or more importantly motivation to stay here. He'd head to Roma knowing how much dissaray that club is in already? Not a chance.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Elnur_E65 Added.

Pool:

Cassano Arrives: Yes (16)
ESS-Juventino, Juno, Roman, weiweiseu, Juve_kosova, Chxta, Sobatpadi, Holygr4le, DelpieroForlife, Swag, axlrose85, Huzi, IlRomanista, Baggio, tassard, Godfella

Cassano Arrives: No (9)
Sid, Espectro, Jeeks, Don Bes, John #10, djleili, mark77, nedved11, Elnur_E65

inferis

Jun 5, 2005
pick his/her own nose.

i'm in. cassano will come. a striker of ours will go. oddo will come. blasi will go. tudor will go. rosella will finger herself tonight.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
inferis Added.

Pool:

Cassano Arrives: Yes (17)
ESS-Juventino, Juno, Roman, weiweiseu, Juve_kosova, Chxta, Sobatpadi, Holygr4le, DelpieroForlife, Swag, axlrose85, Huzi, IlRomanista, Baggio, tassard, Godfella, inferis

Anyone Else?

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Hey zizou You with us or against us?

Dan Added.

Pool:

Cassano Arrives: Yes (18)
ESS-Juventino, Juno, Roman, weiweiseu, Juve_kosova, Chxta, Sobatpadi, Holygr4le, DelpieroForlife, Swag, axlrose85, Huzi, IlRomanista, Baggio, tassard, Godfella, inferis, Dan

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ESS, for this vote, the winner should own the losers avatars for a week. I think it is a fair deal. All the losers will have one avatar chosen by the winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)