The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (40 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2005
Dp does not deserve to be treated like this he is our best player over last 20 years and is near platini in goals. he played great last year and was subbed too much for a real juventus player. people hate him and that is ungrateful cuz he loves ths club.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Its a cycle edpiero. When one ends the other begins. Baggio had his time, then Del Piero came along. Del Piero has had his fair share of time and now Cassano's time has arrived. As for why Cassano will be Del Piero's replacement, I guess only Capello or time can answer that.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Frank ] ++
if dp is not good enough why did he score 15 goals on last seson? are you another zlatan fan cuz you probably like him and hate DP and that is not fair. you are not a real juve fan. :(

I dont particulary like nor dislike Zlatan, in fact I was the first to say he played crap last night. And it's actually you thats not a real Juve fan. I only want whats best for the club, whether that means that Zlatan, Del Piero, Mutu or Cassano plays.

++ [ originally posted by delp_07 ] ++

Yea our attack was so powerful that zlatan was tripping over his own feet and trezeguet missed 3 clear chances. Seems like a pretty powerful attack to me. Oh yea and to let you know del piero didnt play

Clear cut chances? :howler:

Please, it took a lot of effort just to get into those chances, Del Piero would never even have made the shot.

++ [ originally posted by Frank ] ++
all you idiots that say del piero is not good enough for Juve are retarded. you dont know anything about soccer because DP is our captain and should play for us. Our coach is dumbass for not playing him and we should have Prandelli is coach cuz he would play DP. :(

Actually, Thuram is our captain now. The Captain is dead, all hail The Captain :)

And let's see about your logic: Capello has won League titles with 4 different clubs and is widely regarded as one of the beast coaches in world football, and you are some kid hating on him for not playing DP... hmmm, who's the dumbass there...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Zuri, everybody is expendable. Forget Juve for a minute, if you're a real Del Piero fan, you'll realise his future if there is one, lies away from Turin.
For once I also mistake him as Rab, but he is another guy that is using Azzurri7's avatar.

++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
calciomercato.com says that Roma is preparing to offer a new contract to Cassano tomorrow
I hope he signs it, and we keep Mutu :)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
News just in: Moggi has offered Roma Balzaretti and Blasi for Cassano. They say the key man continues to be Mutu though, because Miccoli could be going to Inter for C.Zanetti. I knew this would happen. Its Moggi's manipulative last minute tactic, lets see if he pulls it off though. God I'm praying he can save Mutu. We'll have a more concrete story by the end of today because Juve and Roma are meeting.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Balzaretti is offered instead? Honestly speaking I rather include Chiellini + Blasi in the deal. If we gave Balza away, we would lack a RB and if Balza happens to soar his wings, we would be knocking our heads silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)