The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (57 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ESS-Juventino ] ++
Gino! what is a word by word translation of this sentence on juventus.com? please.

Bentornati!
In occasione di Juventus - Chievo vi abbiamo preparato una bella sorpresa per cominciare con entusiasmo la nuova stagione

++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Welcome Back!
For the Juve - Chievo occasion we have prepared for you a beautiful surprise to start the new season with enthusiasm.

I think they mean only a 'website' surprise not a team surprise.
perfect!

yea i dont know zizou many people who i know from italy also say something like a surprise after the match, i dont know if its treu but who knows nobody knows moggi after all these years he is still full of surprises
last year we made 2of the biggest tranfers of europe on the very last day ,and nobody knew a thing about zlatan joining juventus 3days before he joinet juventus

well you never know

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Thanks ;)

I believe it will be a repeat of last season with a last minute transfer. Roma have their backs to the wall and they better sell Cassano now for money or players rather than lose him for free next year and not have any cover for him.

The fact is that with 3 days to go, Roma can only accept a part exchange offer as if they receive the money, they will not have enough time to buy a new player to take over Cassano's spot. So the only solution is to part exchange him for another player of his position (Miccoli, Mutu or Di Michele).

SobatPadi

Apr 21, 2005
Cassano, Or You're In, Or You're Out-Spalletti
8/28/2005 2:12:00 PM
Roma boss Luciano Spalletti has made it clear that if Antonio Cassano ends up staying without renewing his contract, he risks of being left out of the team.
"There are still some days left before the end of the transfer market. If nobody asks us for him, and he won’t extend his stay with us,
I would have to consider him a player who's here just transitorily," said the Roma ’mister’ ahead of the match with Reggina.

Cassano’s contract expires in June 2006, and if he fails to extend his contract, he will leave for free at season’s end.

Spalletti is expected to put Cassano on the bench when Roma face Reggina this afternoon.

goal.com

Mindcandy

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by SlimValdi ] ++
I don't know why every body here thinks that moggi will make last day signing a tradition!!!!

as far as i remeber he have done it only once.....
It has happened twice, I think you will find. And these transfer windows haven't been with us long enough to allow these things to be thought of in terms of 'tradtion'.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
There's an Italian program right now and Moggi was obviously asked about Cassano and well he restated that he is not coming cos Juve already has a young and talented attack.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
moggi has been interviewed by the media and asked him the truth about cassano and he said that we wil not get him for the simple reason that all our attacker are national team players.... about gladstone he said he is not ours yet he will be going tp italy today or tomorrow to see his passport and then sign him...till l8er cya

SobatPadi

Apr 21, 2005
Gianluca Curci 1
Cristian Chivu 13
Leandro Cufre 25
Samuel Kuffour 4
Alessandro Mancini 30
Christian Panucci 2
Daniele De Rossi 16
Rodrigo Taddei 11
Vincenzo Montella 9
Simone Perrotta 20
Francesco Totti 10

Romas line up... no Cassano !.. Yesh !!
its coming true

and for moggi's word, dont easily believe on what he says

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Thanks ;)

I believe it will be a repeat of last season with a last minute transfer. Roma have their backs to the wall and they better sell Cassano now for money or players rather than lose him for free next year and not have any cover for him.

The fact is that with 3 days to go, Roma can only accept a part exchange offer as if they receive the money, they will not have enough time to buy a new player to take over Cassano's spot. So the only solution is to part exchange him for another player of his position (Miccoli, Mutu or Di Michele).
that's what i am talking about

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
moggi talked about Juventus, mercato, new season and of course cassano in "Queli che.....il calcio" on Rai Due!
He was in Dell Alpi in middle of the pitch walking lonely.
He spoke italian of course but he insisted that Cassano Wont Come To Juventus.

did anybody see that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)