The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (10 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ESS-Juventino ] ++
moggi talked about Juventus, mercato, new season and of course cassano in "Queli che.....il calcio" on Rai Due!
He was in Dell Alpi in middle of the pitch walking lonely.
He spoke italian of course but he insisted that Cassano Wont Come To Juventus.

did anybody see that?
yeah we've seen it read 2 posts up yours..

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Doesnt mean anything, because that wont change the fans' attitude towards him and he knows that. Moggi is waiting till the last minute to manipulate the deal maybe, so Roma cant do shit but say yes to whats on the table. I could be wrong, but it may just be a possible tactic.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Doesnt mean anything, because that wont change the fans' attitude towards him and he knows that. Moggi is waiting till the last minute to manipulate the deal maybe, so Roma cant do shit but say yes to whats on the table. I could be wrong, but it may just be a possible tactic.
No baggio, you are not wrong at all... :thumb:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This one is too close to call, IMO.

I can understand the Mutu sentiment to an extent, given his past. But what really has he done for us, or in his own career for the past two seasons, that makes him worth crying over? :undecide:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
This one is too close to call, IMO.

I can understand the Mutu sentiment to an extent, given his past. But what really has he done for us, or in his own career for the past two seasons, that makes him worth crying over? :undecide:
We all know what he's capable off. We all know he's versatile, and we all know he could well be the man for Juventus for years to come. The sentiment only gets even more extreme when you realise, he isnt even being given a chance to show what he can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)