The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (45 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No, I dont think thats what it means anyway. Its probably a website upgrade or something of the sort, but as far as the Juve website goes, I doubt it will be a life altering occasion. :D

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
No, I dont think thats what it means anyway. Its probably a website upgrade or something of the sort, but as far as the Juve website goes, I doubt it will be a life altering occasion. :D
Well, if they do update the site, it surely will be a beautiful surprise.. :p

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mindcandy ] ++
Looks like David Di Michele is now caught up in the Cassano imbroglio.

It's times like this you just wished we had some spare cash.
There's Del Piero, Zalayeta and Miccoli waiting to be sold. And we're worried about cash for this deal. What makes you mention David Di Michele though? Is it in reference to article you read on the forums or is that the latest piece of news on the net? If Roma want DiMichele, we could straight swap him and Miccoli, use DiMichele and give him to Roma with Chiellini and hold on to Mutu. God, I dont think I've had such emotion since Juve got rid of Mirkovic.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
yeh right and we end up with
ibra, treze, dl piero, cassano, mutu, zalayeta
tooo muich
You didnt get it. Miccoli will go to Udinese and Di Michele will come to us, but that deal would still require cash, which can be raised by the sale of Del Piero and sending Zalayeta on loan if not selling him. So Roma get DiMichele + Chiellieni + part of Dp cash. Remaining cash goes toward repayment of Vieira deal, ditto with Zala deal if any.

That would leave us with:
Ibra, Trez, Mutu, Cassano and Zalayeta (if we hold on to Zala. Dont see how its much different from the 5 strikers we had in the latter half of this season.)

Still works, and is a more logical solution than holding Del Piero in the squad because Mutu can play out wide.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
You'll get over it like we all got over Baggio and Zidane's sales ;)

Actually Baggio's sale was not of a big disappointment, personally I was charmed by Del Piero then and wanted him to play more. This does not mean I didn't feel sad but you know, the replacement was already great.

As for Zidane, it was a shock and we got over the shock by the performance we displayed in the season and finally by winning the title.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yeah that's what I mean...at first there's always this big disappointment but then once the successes roll in then you forget the previous players....it's like with gfs! Only you don't get to screw nor wank for the players.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
zalayeta is important...he is the only natural replacement for trez. zlatan, mutu, miccoli, cassano and del piero (which evr are with us ceom wednesday) are all similar players.

for me, keeping mutu is a must...bring in cassano, but sell miccoli and let del piero move on to start at another team.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I don't think that would really be a great idea for DP...he would still be a reserve for the different positions (Sheva, Kaka, etc) so might as well stay as a reserve at Juve or go to a team who can offer him first team football (maybe even Udinese since they will be playing CL).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)