The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (58 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by neved11 ] ++

hahahaa....this is a demostration of nature's truth....like the earth is turning round and round everyday and it gets round and round the sun day after day, month after month and year after year...

this a a circulation...applies to everything in the world... :)
Yes you are right, but I want to point out something for you.

You can use the PM system to send a message to Marty to fix your username and he will do it, please do for the love of God.

Buy on AliExpress.com

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Yes you are right, but I want to point out something for you.

You can use the PM system to send a message to Marty to fix your username and he will do it, please do for the love of God.

thanks very much!
so can u tell me more on how to get contact with Marty?

Menace

Apr 22, 2005

yes, they are not children but adults...but this is even worse...cos politics are always harmful to a team like juve.... :(
Don't think so, he will be playing with men this time. he might become one :D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003

thanks very much!
so can u tell me more on how to get contact with Marty?
I don't think you're ready yet to meet Marty. When he believes you're ready for such a meeting he will contact you..do not contact him, for your own good.

May 4, 2004
U guys.. i just thoght of something..

Remember when we signd Mutu, he got number 30...
and now he has 18...
and cassano has 18 for roma... and also had 18 in Euro2004..
this could mean, that moggi did plan this early..
we get cassano, give mutu to roma, and then we hand cassano his number 18 :)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Capello to drop Del Piero Saturday 27 August, 2005

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alessandro Del Piero looks set to start from the bench against Chievo, while Fabio Capello denies asking Antonio Cassano to join Juve.

“Del Piero is one of 25 players at my disposal and will be treated just the same as everyone else,” snapped Capello, clearly weary of the Press attention on this issue.

This will only boost reports that the captain’s time in Turin is over and that he is looking for a move to Milan in order to help his World Cup chances.

It’s expected that the Zlatan Ibrahimovic-David Trezeguet partnership will be the first choice, starting from Sunday night’s meeting with Chievo at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

Del Piero’s position could be further complicated if reports that Cassano will make the move up to Turin are to believed.

“It really isn’t my style to ring up players individually,” insisted the former Roma boss. “Cassano is a Giallorossi player and I hope he has a great season for the good of Italian football at large.”

Nonetheless, with the transfer deadline only days away, newspapers in the peninsula continue to maintain there will be a massive swap deal with Adrian Mutu, Giorgio Chiellini and a cash sum in exchange for the fiery Italian international.

If Del Piero is to sit on the bench, then Christian Abbiati steps into the limelight for his first Serie A match for Juve following his arrival on loan from Milan – a form of apology for indirectly causing Gianluigi Buffon’s shoulder injury.

“Abbiati is a goalkeeper who is worthy of a place in the Italy side,” insisted Capello. “Juve represent an important opportunity for him and he came here with great character and motivation.”

The Bianconeri are looking to the future and have signed young Brazilian central defender Gladstone Pereira della Valentina. The 20-year-old arrives on loan from Cruzeiro at a cost of £100,000 with an option to buy at the end of the season for £1.3m.

Juve squad:

4 Vieira, 6 Kovac, 7 Pessotto, 8 Emerson, 9 Ibrahimovic, 10 Del Piero, 11 Nedved, 12 Chimenti, 13 Miccoli, 14 Balzaretti, 16 Camoranesi, 17 Trezeguet, 18 Mutu, 19 Zambrotta, 20 Blasi, 21 Thuram, 23 Giannichedda, 24 Olivera, 25 Zalayeta, 27 Zebina, 28 Cannavaro, 32 Abbiati

source: channel4.com

blah blah blah the speculation remains.

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
I am very DISAPPOINTED that Capello keeps dropping DP!!! :( :( :(

If Capello really doesn't like DP, then pleeaasssseeee let him leave~~~!!!!!
DP is wasting his precious time in Juve!! :( :( :(

Just don't join damn AC MILAN!!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Hey,

the latiest news in Italy,according to sports.it claiming that the deal will be cocluded between monday and tuesday.

taking Cassano and Mancini to Juve and Mutu half card of Chiellini to Roma + some cash.

the details that are discused these days are,Roma want Dacourt be in the deal instead of Mancini,
and Juve want to give them Chiellini only on loan deal.

As for the phone calls,it is reported that Cassano has phoned Capello and asks him to push for the deal,to take him to Juve.

well...just 2 more days left.....then we'll know the whole story.....true story.

Seems like we are to lose Mutu....

Meanwhile both Cassano and Mancini selected for Roma's away match at Reggio Callabria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)