The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (3 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++
I did try to read this thread from the beginning...
It make no sence!
WE are all crazy going on and on and on...
:stress:
Too bad it took you so long to realize that, I've been saying that this thread has the same things repeated every 20 pages for the past 150 pages.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by SobatPadi ] ++
mMm.... so you are saying that documentation are all prepared and printed... just waiting for the signature....

what about registering the player?
Thanks to the computer technology, registering has become so simple and fast. You will receive a link in your email, with one click you will be ready to use the feature.

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Thanks to the computer technology, registering has become so simple and fast. You will receive a link in your email, with one click you will be ready to use the feature.
:LOL:
but u gotta be careful of fraud emails that cheat all ur money in ur bank a/c!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Depends if he played any European games. If Cassano is benched during the Uefa Cup games and then we buy him in January, we can register him for the remaining CL games.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by neved11 ] ++

if we can't sign the new player by aug 31, then it is meaningless to register him for CL, right?!
If he doesn't step into the pitch > 1 sec for Roma during the UEFA Cup, he is eligible to play in the CL. I

f he steps into the pitch @ UEFA Cup and joins another club, he can't play for us in the CL. This phenomenon is known as cup-tied.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by neved11 ] ++
hmm...if Cassano really stays in Roma after 31 Aug, i believe he will definitely play a few Euro games...
Unless he falls out with coach Spalletti, which is quite likely. And I don't think he can tolerate Roma fans booing @ him at every home game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)