The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (5 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Look, I personaly don't think that anybody in Roma has the balls to bench Cassano for one year ,is not like they have much options anyway...

Also we both klnow that if Cassano wants to join Juve is not becouse he likes the team, its becouse Capello, so have the uper hand on this, Cassano WILL follow Capello

And if thats the case, then why don't we do what Jeeks said... lels try our team until January, and if Cassano is need it, then ok, buy him in the winter break.

weiweiseu

May 10, 2005
To Espectro:
1.It is true that we do not need a forward right now, but what about next year? Piero cannot be a regular in the starting eleven, Nedved will be retiring soon, we need backups. And please just consider the possibility of putting cassano in the middle field, maybe he could do Nedved's job.

2.People always pay players whose contact expire the next year, that is how to get a player at a lower price than his value. A free cassano is a target for too many clubs, we may also pay a lot even if he is free. Besides, who says cassano will certainly sacrifice just for juventus.

3.I concede Mutu is doing well, however, I insist cassano could do better. Mutu had better be a backup.

4.Trapped into such a circumstance, I think the only thing cassano wants is to leave, while Juventus seems the only destination. So there is no way for him to make demands for this or that.

5. Whatever else may be said, I agree Mutu+Chiellini+cash is insane. Not Moggi's style, is it? Cash+miccoli+another-talented-player on loan is what I could accept.

6. Neither Zlatan nor Mutu seems to have good temper before the transfer to juven, but now~~~~~

7. Just consider who the coach of Italy is, do you think he will overlook cassano's talent even if the brat does not have enough time in juven. At the risk of sounding arrogant, I believe the admittance of juven is enough to ensure a ticket to WC.

In all, I will be delighted to see cassano's arrival, without sacrifice of Mutu.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by weiweiseu ] ++
To Espectro:
1.It is true that we do not need a forward right now, but what about next year? Piero cannot be a regular in the starting eleven, Nedved will be retiring soon, we need backups. And please just consider the possibility of putting cassano in the middle field, maybe he could do Nedved's job.

2.People always pay players whose contact expire the next year, that is how to get a player at a lower price than his value. A free cassano is a target for too many clubs, we may also pay a lot even if he is free. Besides, who says cassano will certainly sacrifice just for juventus.

3.I concede Mutu is doing well, however, I insist cassano could do better. Mutu had better be a backup.

4.Trapped into such a circumstance, I think the only thing cassano wants is to leave, while Juventus seems the only destination. So there is no way for him to make demands for this or that.

5. Whatever else may be said, I agree Mutu+Chiellini+cash is insane. Not Moggi's style, is it? Cash+miccoli+another-talented-player on loan is what I could accept.

6. Neither Zlatan nor Mutu seems to have good temper before the transfer to juven, but now~~~~~

7. Just consider who the coach of Italy is, do you think he will overlook cassano's talent even if the brat does not have enough time in juven. At the risk of sounding arrogant, I believe the admittance of juven is enough to ensure a ticket to WC.
In all, I will be delighted to see cassano's arrival, without sacrifice of Mutu.

Agree.I want Cassano only if we keep mutu.But I want him

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Look, I personaly don't think that anybody in Roma has the balls to bench Cassano for one year ,is not like they have much options anyway...

Also we both klnow that if Cassano wants to join Juve is not becouse he likes the team, its becouse Capello, so have the uper hand on this, Cassano WILL follow Capello

And if thats the case, then why don't we do what Jeeks said... lels try our team until January, and if Cassano is need it, then ok, buy him in the winter break.

We dont buy players in the winter. Check our recent past records and you'll see for yourself. We may sell in the winter, but we hardly ever buy. And the reasoning behind that as I understand is that its very hard for a player to find his bearings so quick especially when its a high profile signing getting so much media coverage.

As for your concerns about Cassano following Capello. I thought about it too and realised Capello will move abroad or to the NT when hes done at Juventus. I think given Cassano's nationality and Juventus' stature, there isnt another destination quite frankly.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by weiweiseu ] ++
To Espectro:

1- Exclacly, he NEED him next year.. so get him NEXT year for free. And if we are bringing Cassano to put him in the role of Nedved, then we are ghonna waste him... he is no midfielder, he is a forwards... With Mutu, you can use him there, coz he has play there before joining Juve

2- Like I said to baggio, as long as we have Capello ihas our coach, we have the uper hand. Cassano is comming to Juve just becouse Capello, JUST for that.

3- Moggi can be a genius, but getting Cassano wiyhout giving Mutu?, sorry, don't see it happening.

4- Cassano not making demands?? are you for real? haven't you seen him?? do you honestly think that a year before the World Cup, he will be ok to be in the bench??

5- If we give 2 players + cash, we are been ripe off, period.

6- Like I said, Ill give you the benefit of doubt on this one, coz Capello may be able to control him.

7- Yes I do believe that Lippi will overlook Cassano is he doesn't get time play... remember that Lippi is inlove of DP not Cassano.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

As for your concerns about Cassano following Capello. I thought about it too and realised Capello will move abroad or to the NT when hes done at Juventus. I think given Cassano's nationality and Juventus' stature, there isnt another destination quite frankly.
Well then we do have a bigger problem, coz everybody agrees that Capello is the only coach that can handle Cassano, so if he leaves he leaves us with a time bomb... I know, you may say that Juve "atmosfere" will change him, but we can't be sure about that...

weiweiseu

May 10, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

Well then we do have a bigger problem, coz everybody agrees that Capello is the only coach that can handle Cassano, so if he leaves he leaves us with a time bomb... I know, you may say that Juve "atmosfere" will change him, but we can't be sure about that...
If cassano is not mature untill then, which I doubt, sell him.

weiweiseu

May 10, 2005
Well, since we have both viera and Emerson, Cannot we even CONSIDER the formu of 4-3-1-2?
I mean, cassano does not need to defend, he just works as a connection of the fowards and the middfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)