The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (14 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by edpiero ] ++

with del piero ....
DP would really be a stupid to stay if he knew Cassano is coming....
Cos DP should understand his first team football chance would diminish; as well as his chance to play in NT~~

So, don't expect DP and Cassano play together in Juve...

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
i understand that....but as long as DP is happy, we should be glad for his move too...i think mid level teams like Fiorentina, Sampdoria or Udinese are good teams for him....

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Last night I dreamt that we got Cassano and he was our only scorer in the CL, scored all the goals and we reached the final and we got a penalty and he stepped up to shoot it because Del Piero was helping Siena survive relegation and Cassano missed.

Then we went to penalty shootout and all players scored but Cassano missed and then Moggi comes down with a shotgun and shoots Capello and then shoots Cassano and blows the smoke coming out for the shotgun. Then Elkkan with a sniper rifle from the tribuna snipes Moggi and at the same instant calls Del Piero and begs him to come back to the club offering him a coach/director/player job.

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Last night I dreamt that we got Cassano and he was our only scorer in the CL, scored all the goals and we reached the final and we got a penalty and he stepped up to shoot it because Del Piero was helping Siena survive relegation and Cassano missed.

Then we went to penalty shootout and all players scored but Cassano missed and then Moggi comes down with a shotgun and shoots Capello and then shoots Cassano and blows the smoke coming out for the shotgun. Then Elkkan with a sniper rifle from the tribuna snipes Moggi and at the same instant calls Del Piero and begs him to come back to the club offering him a coach/director/player job.
Good fiction Jeeks!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

:howler:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)