The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (49 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Yes!

I have no problems with Cassano, I'd love him at Juventus. Yes, I want Mutu to stay as well. So all in all, I want him to come, but I dont like the situation under which his arrival is possible.
I generally hate cassano, but for the future, i see him as important for us.....DP's heir as the dribbling forward.

But to sign him the way we are is what i hate the most.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
off topic :
did vaughan win the toss today john?
i cudnt catch the toss,though im glad england are taking first strike.
no mcgrath:D
trescothick was looking good the last time i saw.
Yeah vaughny won the toss, and went to bat..which is a nice positive attitude, get at tait early and see what he is really made of.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

okay bro, then we have same opinion's because i also want Mutu to stay... but just not as badly as u do :)
Dont get it wrong. Yes, I'm a fan of Mutu, but no player is mor eimportant than the team, but more importantly it is logical if he stayed with us as well. Miccoli, Zalyeta and Del Piero have no future at Juventus, and given they're such decent alternatives, Moggi should have found a better use for them. So my argument is that this move defeats all logic. And yes, I'm also not pleased with Capello's demands in the mercato. :fero: :groan:

Maybe, I just prefer Lippi's way of working.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

I generally hate cassano, but for the future, i see him as important for us.....DP's heir as the dribbling forward.

But to sign him the way we are is what i hate the most.
Actually if Zlatan improve his finishing I think Cassano is a must buy!
but this is only if...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
im listening to black sabbath's NIB..
and i cant help thinking of cassano and capello went ozzy sings :
"follow me now and you will not regret
living a life you lead before we met
you are the first to have this love of mine
forever with me till the end of time

now i have you with me under my power
our love will go stronger now with every hour"
:D

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++

Actually if Zlatan improve his finishing I think Cassano is a must buy!
but this is only if...
why would u say that?? Surely mutu is the must to create for him??

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
What page are we on now? 242?

Our problem is that we don´t have a clear strategy how to play.
Take Milan for example, there you can check directly if there is room in the squad.
You have clearer positions with Kaka as trequartista, Vieri, Sceva and Gilardino as top forwards. That is equal to : No Cassano.

We on the other hand don’t even now if Mutu is on the team. If he’s on is it as forward ore trequartista or midfielder. If midfielder, where?

Guys…, were a little bit lost when it comes to our lineup…

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
will the "this is a stupid deal to get cassano " take their words back if we have a brilliant season this time around?
The stupidity is shipping off Mutu not getting Cassano. Shipping Mutu where we have Zalayeta, Miccoli and to a certain extent Del Piero need to be heading somewhere else.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Let's look at it this way...

We've lost Gila, Cassano is going to grow and become a very good player in a few years provided he is under the right management. I'd rather we get him now so that it will not come back to bite us in the arse!

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Dont get it wrong. Yes, I'm a fan of Mutu, but no player is mor eimportant than the team, but more importantly it is logical if he stayed with us as well. Miccoli, Zalyeta and Del Piero have no future at Juventus , and given they're such decent alternatives, Moggi should have found a better use for them. So my argument is that this move defeats all logic. And yes, I'm also not pleased with Capello's demands in the mercato. :fero: :groan:

Maybe, I just prefer Lippi's way of working.
Maybe :)

i do get this, as i also would like moggi to get Cassano by doing it in another way, miccoli zalayeta or even dp, but there is also roma, who maybe dosent want them.. so...

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by hambon78 ] ++
Juve agree Cassano move - Report Thursday 25 August, 2005 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roma’s fans made it clear Antonio Cassano’s days at the club are numbered and it’s reported Juve reached an agreement for the player today.

There are claims that Bianconeri director general Luciano Moggi met with his opposite number Daniele Prade’ in Rome this morning and agreed to exchange Cassano for Adrian Mutu, Giorgio Chiellini and a cash sum . It’s suggested that an official announcement will be made on Friday .

The former Bari starlet has rejected terms for a contract extension with the Olimpico outfit and his current deal expires at the end of the season.

To prevent him leaving on a free transfer, the Giallorossi hope to sell him off now and at least make back £13m of the £20m they paid for him in 2001.

Roma have threatened to leave Cassano on the bench for the entire campaign if he doesn’t “confirm his status as a member of the squad by signing a new contract,” but the final straw came last night.

During the team presentation at the Stadio Olimpico, Cassano was roundly insulted by the crowd and only came on for the second half in the 2-0 friendly victory over Arab side Al Ain, with goals from Vincenzo Montella and Rodrigo Taddei.

The fans also hurled abuse at the Italian international when he attended teammate Francesco Totti’s wedding earlier this summer and the rapport with the notoriously fiery Roma supporters is at breaking point.

Seems very close...

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

The stupidity is shipping off Mutu not getting Cassano. Shipping Mutu where we have Zalayeta, Miccoli and to a certain extent Del Piero need to be heading somewhere else.
Yeah its like ..."whos our fastest and most talented forward, who wants desperately to stay"....."mutu?"......"yeah will give roma him"...

Clever....

P>S i kno roma WANT him, but in no way should we give him for cassano.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
I don't think Roma want Miccoli. He is just a whiny bastard. But I don't understand why they'd reject Zala. However, if Zala's gonna have to stay with us and is willing to remain in his old role, then so be it.

As for DP, no way in heaven, earth or hell he's going to Roma!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Mutu is the man to build the foundation around. He's the true heir to Del Piero, not in terms of talent alone, I mean his maturity is the ideal backdrop to build a foundation. And like Jeeks correctly pointed out, the stupidity isnt bringing in Cassano. Its giving Mutu in exchange, considering we've got a depth of alternatives who dont have a future with us anyway. Mutu is the only one who actually does from that lot.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

Yeah its like ..."whos our fastest and most talented forward, who wants desperately to stay"....."mutu?"......"yeah will give roma him"...

Clever....

P>S i kno roma WANT him, but in no way should we give him for cassano.
Exactly, sometimes you wonder.

BTW, does Cassano know how to shoot a free kick? I think not. Mutu knows, and I thought we solved this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)