The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (101 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
nice signature john#10:D

wud u,like baggio,be HAPPY if we sign cassano AND go on to win the CL this season?

You dont understand AXL. The repurcussions of such a move where you trade two hot prospects is only felt in the long run. And at that time, you're going to question this move.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Juve agree Cassano move - Report Thursday 25 August, 2005 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roma’s fans made it clear Antonio Cassano’s days at the club are numbered and it’s reported Juve reached an agreement for the player today.

There are claims that Bianconeri director general Luciano Moggi met with his opposite number Daniele Prade’ in Rome this morning and agreed to exchange Cassano for Adrian Mutu, Giorgio Chiellini and a cash sum . It’s suggested that an official announcement will be made on Friday .

The former Bari starlet has rejected terms for a contract extension with the Olimpico outfit and his current deal expires at the end of the season.

To prevent him leaving on a free transfer, the Giallorossi hope to sell him off now and at least make back £13m of the £20m they paid for him in 2001.

Roma have threatened to leave Cassano on the bench for the entire campaign if he doesn’t “confirm his status as a member of the squad by signing a new contract,” but the final straw came last night.

During the team presentation at the Stadio Olimpico, Cassano was roundly insulted by the crowd and only came on for the second half in the 2-0 friendly victory over Arab side Al Ain, with goals from Vincenzo Montella and Rodrigo Taddei.

The fans also hurled abuse at the Italian international when he attended teammate Francesco Totti’s wedding earlier this summer and the rapport with the notoriously fiery Roma supporters is at breaking point.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
omg.. i dident know so many here where against a Cassano deal.. Now i REALLY hope we sign him :p

I think everybody here is happy Cassano is coming, but its a bittersweet move because of who the deal involves.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

You dont understand AXL. The repurcussions of such a move where you trade two hot prospects is only felt in the long run. And at that time, you're going to question this move.
let me get this straight.
you dont want mutu to leave..right?
you dont have any problems with cassano coming..or do u?

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++

u said Cassano hates Roma and don't want to stay with them....so one reason of that is my post :fero:
Go away and read my post again fool...i said i hate roma but i still think cassano is being a dickhead to them.

Jul 28, 2002
nice signature john#10:D

wud u,like baggio,be HAPPY if we sign cassano AND go on to win the CL this season?
with chivu in tow???

If so, then yes i would be happy and i would submit to having a Cassano avatar.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

soo, u do want Cassano, but u want mutu to stay?

let me get this straight.
you dont want mutu to leave..right?
you dont have any problems with cassano coming..or do u?

Yes!

I have no problems with Cassano, I'd love him at Juventus. Yes, I want Mutu to stay as well. So all in all, I want him to come, but I dont like the situation under which his arrival is possible.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Yes!

I have no problems with Cassano, I'd love him at Juventus. Yes, I want Mutu to stay as well. So all in all, I want him to come, but I dont like the situation under which his arrival is possible.
okay bro, then we have same opinion's because i also want Mutu to stay... but just not as badly as u do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)