The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (47 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

never.... a man who declares his wish to leave for the arch rivals, a man who cries off from training...i hate roma, but he is being disrespectfull to his current club...not the attitude of a champion imho, or a fans symbol.
well ppl said that about Zlatan too... but look now.. everone loves him out of italy and inside italy..! he is a juve symbol after just one season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he is swedish/bosnian!!!
so just imagin what Cassano will be ! (if he really does join Juve)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Look, its like i said. Its fair that a coach is given what he needs. But in this case, Capello is defeating the sole purpose of his expertise. To build a squad that is equipped to work on a foundation which is built by him. I do not agree with his needs of working only with a fixed set of players. Especially when there are equally talented players in those positions out on the market. If he cant adapt to a new environment, why leave the old one in the first place?

Yes he knows them well, but tomoprrow he moves to Man United, what then? We lose half of Juventus. That to me, doesnt stand us in good stead.
Actually you can`t compare Juve to Roma since Juve are a bigger club one of the best in the world so I don`t think they will leave us!

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

And both of them leaving together after Capello's contract expires. My only hope is Capello gets promoted to NT after his years in Juve.
i don't think so...Capello finds gr8 enviroment at Juve and Creates our Character and our stars ..so the best for Juve is to keep him otherwise any one will train Juve can't handle the team like him ...

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

well ppl said that about Zlatan too... but look now.. everone loves him out of italy and inside italy..! he is a juve symbol after just one season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he is swedish/bosnian!!!
so just imagin what Cassano will be ! (if he really does join Juve)
True, he was a dickhead, BUT that was arrogance...cassano is genuinely a little spoilt brat. Walking out on the azzurini for not getitng what he wants......yeah im sure zlatan did that.

Another thing zlatan has done is adapted his game, using his natural height as a big advantage.

Whats cassano's natural advatage and addition to the team??

May 4, 2004

True, he was a dickhead, BUT that was arrogance...cassano is genuinely a little spoilt brat. Walking out on the azzurini for not getitng what he wants......yeah im sure zlatan did that.

Another thing zlatan has done is adapted his game, using his natural height as a big advantage.

Whats cassano's natural advatage and addition to the team??
ask moggi and capello !

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++

Actually you can`t compare Juve to Roma since Juve are a bigger club one of the best in the world so I don`t think they will leave us!
Yes, but Capello at Roma and Capello at Juventus doesnt seem much different from me, except the colour of the jerseys of the respective teams.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
will the "this is a stupid deal to get cassano " take their words back if we have a brilliant season this time around?
No becos it is a stupid deal to give 2 left-sided players + cash for a talented support striker when all these $$$ can be spent on other areas instead.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
will the "this is a stupid deal to get cassano " take their words back if we have a brilliant season this time around?
not a chance, unless mutu and chillini turn out to be worse than parramatti...id still hesitate.

He ahs a year left on his contract, wait till january..if he wants cappello that much he can wait.

He isnt desperately needed right now is he??

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

never.... a man who declares his wish to leave for the arch rivals, a man who cries off from training...i hate roma, but he is being disrespectfull to his current club...not the attitude of a champion imho, or a fans symbol.
every player in Italy dreams to be a Juve player..- talking about the ones are not in Inter or Milan...so why we don't have him ...another thing Roma has no future .....to be great u have to go to a high level like Juve...to win the Golden Ball...u have to go to Juve ...to win the CL and Scudetti u have to go to great team like Juve

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

ask moggi and capello !
its should be obvious :(....he isnt exactly rapid, good in the air, strong...what does he offer but neat dribbles??

He doesnt exactly have totti vision or passing?

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++

every player in Italy dreams to be a Juve player..- talking about the ones are not in Inter or Milan...so why we don't have him ...another thing Roma has no future .....to be great u have to go to a high level like Juve...to win the Golden Ball...u have to go to Juve ...to win the CL and Scudetti u have to go to great team like Juve
what the hell has that got to do with my post?? Whats it got to do with cassano's bad attitude ?? Or the bad deal??

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Yes, but Capello at Roma and Capello at Juventus doesnt seem much different from me, except the colour of the jerseys of the respective teams.
Actually I was talking about the players but if you mention Capello I am not quite sure that Capello would have left if he got his wages on time and also don`t forget that Juve and Roma are not in the same level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)