The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (4 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

We will be seeing balls lost as much we have hair on our heads.
They are not exactly the most deadly or practical of partnerships....both key skills are dribbling, niether is a prolicif scorer...neither have electric pace....

Jus good to watch fannying about ..... gr8.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

dude before u write anything.. plzz use your head!!

why we give mutu away, it might just be BECAUSE ROMA DOSENT ****ING WANT miccoli, dp and stuff, THEY WANT MUTU!!! maybe thats why moggi is doing this deal like he is!!! and this is not only about capello getting what he wants (well thanx to him cassano want us and not inter/milan/real) because Moggi has alwayse liked Cassano... so now he has the chances to get him and why not!!

Forza This Deal !

and yes, im also against give mutu away, but hey, if he's gonna leave then so be it!!! **** it!

Unfortunately, I'm the one using my head, and you're the one loosing it, if you think this deal stands in good stead. Since when did we go down so easy for Roma's demands? We got Emerson from them on our terms didnt we?

You may want to thank Capello for bringing Cassano here, I'd love to see what you have to say when Capello is ready to move tomorrow with his beloved disciple? Everything shouldnt have a short term solution to it. This deal sucks, and thats how feel about it.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

Why not spend more cash then sell micco...makes sense to me...to get a player of mutu's class for free....then get rid of him for someone who can merely dribble.....stupid.
Cmmon John....Cassano ins't just a merely dribble he is a complete Assistant forward and i rate him as Sheva - Milan when Cassano will be with us

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Unfortunately, I'm the one using my head, and you're the one loosing it, if you think this deal stands in good stead. Since when did we go down so easy for Roma's demands? We got Emerson from them on our terms didnt we?

You may want to thank Capello for bringing Cassano here, I'd love to see what you have to say when Capello is ready to move tomorrow with his beloved disciple? Everything shouldnt have a short term solution to it. This deal sucks, and thats how feel about it.
short term, narrow thing imho...giving up wads of cash, a playmaker and young left sided fullback.....for a short bad attitude dribbling forward. Clever :confused:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

true axl, i wouldnt blame Cappello or moggi 100%.

But u still gotta admit, cappello is kinda looking at his roman players ...who's next....totti??:dontcare:
This only explains 1 thing,
Capello's inability to work with new players in new surroundings. All those ex-players that r rumoured have been with him in the Roma days. Since he is able to work well with them, I don't see how he can't work well with us.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
capello knows the roma players best.
maybe that's why he's likely to get them over players from other teams.

imagine if capello had been at barcelona before he came to us.
we cud have had RONALDINHO:D
True, but how many players of quality and how much cash would we have to submit to get him???

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

This is a stupid remark

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

short term, narrow thing imho...giving up wads of cash, a playmaker and young left sided fullback.....for a short bad attitude dribbling forward. Clever :confused:
at Juve Enviroment his Attitude will be gr8 and one day u will find him as a Juve Symbol

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

for sure :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

And both of them leaving together after Capello's contract expires. My only hope is Capello gets promoted to NT after his years in Juve.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++

at Juve Enviroment his Attitude will be gr8 and one day u will find him as a Juve Symbol
never.... a man who declares his wish to leave for the arch rivals, a man who cries off from training...i hate roma, but he is being disrespectfull to his current club...not the attitude of a champion imho, or a fans symbol.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i know it sounds ridiculous to us.
but again..
moggi is intelligent enough to know what he's doing.
he wont make a bad move.

if you dont trust moggi or even capello for that matter,well then there's not a lot that can be done.

they've been in the business longer than we've been jerking off on pam anderson.
trust their judgement for crying out loud!!!

moggi isnt stupid to go for the deal if it wont reap dividends!

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

This only explains 1 thing,
Capello's inability to work with new players in new surroundings. All those ex-players that r rumoured have been with him in the Roma days. Since he is able to work well with them, I don't see how he can't work well with us.
Really...what is supposed to say about Canna, Thuram, Gigi, Zlatan, Neddy, Cammo......

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

Look, its like i said. Its fair that a coach is given what he needs. But in this case, Capello is defeating the sole purpose of his expertise. To build a squad that is equipped to work on a foundation which is built by him. I do not agree with his needs of working only with a fixed set of players. Especially when there are equally talented players in those positions out on the market. If he cant adapt to a new environment, why leave the old one in the first place?

Yes he knows them well, but tomoprrow he moves to Man United, what then? We lose half of Juventus. That to me, doesnt stand us in good stead.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++

Really...what is supposed to say about Canna, Thuram, Gigi, Zlatan, Neddy, Cammo......
canna he has wanted for ages.
As true for zlatan.
The other are established world class performers....he would look a fool for not playing them.

Cappello tho is surely not a idiot, merely his bias for ex players is irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)