The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (13 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
soon Cassano will be with us :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D and Moggi's denying means..confirming

Juve ‘hand’ Cassano to Milan Thursday 18 August, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus have opened the door for title rivals Milan to make a bid for Roma enigma Antonio Cassano.

The player, whose present contract expires in 2006, has been hotly linked with a switch to Turin all summer.

But the Old Lady have again stated that he is not a transfer target, insisting he would be more useful at Milan.

"We think that Cassano is a good player but there is no room for him here," director general Luciano Moggi told Sky Sport Italia.

"However, I do think that the player could join Milan where he would certainly be given more of a chance to be used properly."

Despite Moggi’s latest statement, there are whispers which suggest that the attacker could still arrive at the Delle Alpi.

Juventus’ surprise capture of left-back Federico Balzaretti on Wednesday may see Giorgio Chiellini sacrificed.

The latter has been strongly linked with a move to Roma, along with Fabrizio Miccoli, in a possible player plus cash deal for Cassano.

Another man who signed for the Turin giants yesterday was goalkeeper Christian Abbiati from Milan.

"We are very happy to have him here, he is one of the best goalkeepers in circulation," added Moggi.

"It was tough to find such a strong goalkeeper at this moment in time and we must thank (Milan owner) Silvio Berlusconi who said on Sunday that he would look to give us a hand.

"The injury sustained by Gigi Buffon was a big blow for us, Berlusconi wanted to do something and he kept his word.

"Abbiati will train with us from Thursday and he says he is already prepared to play on Saturday (against Inter in the Italian Super Cup)."

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++

sory to leave u alone against those cassano haters :p specially Jeeks :D ....am a bit besy :D
I don't hate Cassano, I just don't think he is useful with Juventus. Actually I admire his skills a lot and I want him to shine more than he already is.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

I don't hate Cassano, I just don't think he is useful with Juventus. Actually I admire his skills a lot and I want him to shine more than he already is.
Now looks Milan wants him what do u think now? i prefere to get him now, Rotate the squad hardly this sesson, next one the roation will be easly knowing DP will end his days in Juve....:cool:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Now looks Milan wants him what do u think now? i prefere to get him now, Rotate the squad hardly this sesson, next one the roation will be easly knowing DP will end his days in Juve....:cool:
If Milan sign him, then I wish him the best there.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
There is more than the skills of the players to get a good squad.
You have to make them work as a team!!!

Harmony etc etc.
Why is it that Roma is not winning?
Its cause the mentality and harmony of the team. They have the skills to be top 4 in Serie A.

If you bring Cassano in to a team that already has:
Del Pireo
Trez
Zlatan
Miccoli
Mutu
And Zalayeta…

What´s the effect among the other players?
Exactly!
It would never work.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++
There is more than the skills of the players to get a good squad.
You have to make them work as a team!!!

Harmony etc etc.
Why is it that Roma is not winning?
Its cause the mentality and harmony of the team. They have the skills to be top 4 in Serie A.

If you bring Cassano in to a team that already has:
Del Pireo
Trez
Zlatan
Miccoli
Mutu
And Zalayeta…

What´s the effect among the other players?
Exactly!
It would never work.
what if Miccoli, Zalayeta..goes out...Mutu playes in Neddy role....so we have Treze, Zlatan and DP ...

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005

what if Miccoli, Zalayeta..goes out...Mutu playes in Neddy role....so we have Treze, Zlatan and DP ...

In that place...
1. Where are we gonna put neddy?
2. If cassano is to play we have to bench 2 out of Trez, Ibra and DP...
3. Do you really think Cassano has the right mentality for "la vecchia signora"?

Cassano is a talanted and great player.
But in Juve...???
No thanks!

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

In that place...
1. Where are we gonna put neddy?
2. If cassano is to play we have to bench 2 out of Trez, Ibra and DP...
3. Do you really think Cassano has the right mentality for "la vecchia signora"?

Cassano is a talanted and great player.
But in Juve...???
No thanks!
for Neddy his performance isn't consistant and prone to injury....so Mutu is well equipped at that place.....regarding the subs.....Capello will rotate the squad very well for all the players .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)