The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (313 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Totti ] ++
Year, right, Cassano to Rubentus :)) :))
ukhh another one joined... damn immigrants how come we dont get any inter fans here just milan and roma..... o ye inter have a decent forum they dont need to be roaming about in here

ps. totti is a *****head (not you but the player :)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Gila shuts Cassano door Wednesday 17 August, 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alberto Gilardino has told Roma enigma Antonio Cassano to forget about a move to Milan this summer.

The youngster was linked with a San Siro switch earlier this week after Rossoneri patron Silvio Berlusconi conceded that the player was of interest.

But Gilardino, a £17m summer signing from Parma, says there is simply no need for him in northern Italy.

"Antonio is a great player who will be the fortune of Italian football," he said. "But I don’t think there is enough room for him here. We already have so many attackers."

Milan’s attacking options for the new campaign include Gilardino, Andriy Shevchenko, Christian Vieri and Pippo Inzaghi.

Cassano’s future in the Italian capital is still in doubt even if the new season is just a couple of weeks away.

He has been heavily linked with a move to Juventus given his contract situation but a switch has yet to occur.

Cassano is only contracted to the Giallorossi until June 2006 and talks over an extension have stalled – meaning he could leave for nothing next summer.

source: channel4.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
arent gilardino and cassano very good friends?
i saw them meeting each other very warmly during the parma-roma matches last season..and i also read something about them being great friends.
that true?

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
I dunno i have a funny feeling that inzaghi will be going to Roma and milan will also throw in ambrosini+cash for cassano. Its very logical when you think about it.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Still that would mean they would have Cassano, Gilardino, Shevchenko and Vieri. Two of them would have to sit on the bench.

Besides, they've already spend enough money on Gilardino and jankulovskiI dont think they'll want to spend it on Cassano.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
and cassano wont join milan.
juventus didnt try to hijack gilardino's transfer to milan,and i dont see milan trying to do that to us.
ive always thought both milan and juventus respect each other enough not to hijack the other one's transfers.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think an interesting option to the trident could be resolved with a 4-4-2 if Cassano is drafted in. Mutu can play out wide left with a Cassano - Zlatan partnership upfront, at times when Trez may not be at the top of his game. All other times however, would be well served with a trident following the arrival of Cassano. With Mutu, Del Piero and Cassano rotating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 311)