The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (314 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++

yep.keeping cassano wud be the best option for sensi.afterall,roma fans have been holding the "we love cassano" banners.
And do ya think that Real Madrid, Milan and Chelsea lacks better idea than offering Miccoli in a direct swap for Cassano??
Any club of those will offer at least 10-15 $ Millions for his services, and such offer is a lot better than swapping him for a babbler dwarf...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i think ur forgetting what cassano wants.
keep that in your mind when you think about his future.

and please dont call miccoli a babbler dwarf,for the sake of juventus.we shouldnt be so nice to him.call him a mother****er whos father cut his balls off as a puberty gift.

Sumo_Basho

Feb 20, 2004
Im not defending Miccoli in any way,but some of the animosity towards him is a bit needless.I know that he made some comments while he was at Fiorintina - but he was treated quite badly by Juve management-along with Maresca.

It must be a nightmare scenario for him-having his new club only rate him at £1m and having to return to Juve.It's a shame that he feels this way towards Juve,but it's probably best for everyone if he leaves for Roma...

If we do sign Cassano,and Capello does walk in the next year year or two(hopefully after winning the Champions League) - do you think he will have the same desire to play for the Bianconeri?Or do u think he will become the new Panucci,Zanetti?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
it depends on how well he does at juventus.
if he does well,he might want to stay.and i firmly belive that the atmosphere at juventus will calm him down and will make him do great things at juventus.he might not have the same discipline problems that he had at roma.he wanted to leave roma NOT because capello wasnt there anymore,but because roma were playing havoc with his career due to their inconsistency and self destructivness,which he was a big part of too.
success at juventus could well make him stay even after capello leaves.and i think cassano can do great things for us.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
what people forget is that panucci and zanetti are average players that were turned into great players by capello.and they lost it when he left.so they needed capello to get back on track again,especially panucci.
cassano isnt an averge player.he's a brilliant player and he does not necessarily need a particular coach to conduct him.he can do miracles with or without capello.that goal he scored for bari against inter is a sign of eventual greatness.panucci and zanetti arent in the same league as cassano when it comes to talent.he's light years ahead of both of them.
cassano doesnt need anyone to drag him.he just needs some who can give him that little push so he can start firing again.and capello is the man.once capello leaves juventus,im sure casasno would have moulded into a more MATURE player.
he's temperament will always be there.but unlike roma,juventus will use it positivley.
can u imagine a more scary sight for the opposing time then two insanely talented fire brands in zlatan and cassano firing at all cylinders?.i cant.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
can anyone shed any light on why hes regarded as such a rebel?

I mean ive seen on the pitch and he has a short fuse but ive never really heard any thing of his off field antics.

does he party real hard or get in trouble with the law or something.

Anyone have any info what about you Nicole you should know.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
ive never heard anything about him getting into trouble with the law.and he isnt the playboy type.
he just doesnt give too much regard to the discpline.ask voller and del neri,they'll give you the best answers.
he doesnt attend training when he's not on good terms with the coach etc.
his temper on the pitch is pretty scary too.
lets put it this way..
you dont wana mess with him when he's in a bad mood.
del neri and voller found that out in a pretty bad way.
he's not a playboy..he's more like a street gang leader who'll screw you if you get on his wrong side.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by bringhomedavids ] ++

True. I know he has pace and is cheap but Milan are over crowed in attack.

Though he is 23, I think hed be more suited for Spain.
i would say germany :D

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Antonio Cassano has been left out of Wednesday’s friendly trip to Ireland, but Alessandro Del Piero and Francesco Totti return to the fold.

The Roma starlet has been under pressure with his recent contract dispute and Coach Marcello Lippi opted not to bring him along in this current climate.

It is an important call for Del Piero, as the Juventus captain had not worn the Azzurri jersey since September 2004, while Totti returns after he was dropped as a disciplinary measure for the World Cup qualifier in Norway.

Source http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug14g.html

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Baros was shit, is shit and will be shit for the forseeable future - unless some club team buys him, Nedved, Koller, Rosicky and Poborsky. He can only perform in his NT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 314)