The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (316 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I find it a very fair deal,6 mil is not much plus we give Miccoli that we don't need,we give Zala but get Cassano instead,and if it's Tudor then new CB WILL come.
and the only player that really important is Chiellini who will go for loan/half of his contract.so we actually still have him.like was with Fiorentina.
good deal.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
The only thing that worries me is who will play and who won't?

Zlatan,Trez,Cassano,Del piero,Mutu....:angel::eek::cool:

ok Maybe Mutu will play LM,ok maybe we will play trident upfront,
but still not the whole season right?
either way at least 2 of these guys on the bench...
if that will be the case Capello preferd players will be Zlatan-Trez-Cassano.
Mutu and Del piero on the bench.(well Mutu maybe in the LM position).

Opinions?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So you want to play with a trident up front and Mutu playing left midfield beside Vieira and Camoranesi? Do you really think that would be a good idea?

This is why Cassano is not needed this year.

Apr 12, 2004
I like the midfield/strike force like this:

-----Zlatan-----------------------Trez-----
-----------------------Mutu---------------

--------Neddy-------Vieira--------Emerson-------

But that is def. too attacking for you guys, but I am an attacking minded player.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
right on ...cassano is a needed piece in juves present and future we must grab him now before some other team see's the vision and grabs him

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
it's Over all Cassano Haters....Cassano for sure this sesson is ours...Coz Mutu will play in Mid. Full stop :fero: thank God we have Capello...

Capello reinvents midfielder Mutu Saturday 13 August, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabio Capello is reshuffling his pack ahead of the Trofeo Berlusconi and could use Adrian Mutu in a new wide position against Milan.

“This will be a real match and much more than a summer friendly,” commented the Coach ahead of Sunday’s clash at the San Siro. “It’s an important trophy and both teams will play with the right level of intensity.”

The Bianconeri beat Inter 2-0 and were defeated by Napoli on a shoot-out in last night’s Trofeo TIM, but the games were notable for the successful experiment of using Mutu in Pavel Nedved’s usual wide left position.

“I settled in well on the left side of midfield and did what the Coach asked of me,” explained the former Chelsea striker.

“I have been training hard for the last six or seven months and finally start to feel on form. My legs are beginning to get match fit and I’m improving with every game, so at this point I am confident it’s going to be a great season.”

The Romanian joined Juve on a free transfer in January after Chelsea fired him for failing a routine drugs test. The Premiership outfit has demanded £7.5m remuneration for breach of contract, but Mutu’s appeal will be heard by the TAS tribunal in Lausanne on October 24.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
I like the midfield/strike force like this:

-----Zlatan-----------------------Trez-----
-----------------------Mutu---------------

--------Neddy-------Vieira--------Emerson-------

But that is def. too attacking for you guys, but I am an attacking minded player.
Switch up Nedved with Camoranesi and you have a great setup.

Buffon

Zebina - Thuram - Cannavaro - Zambrotta

Camoranesi - Emerson - Vieira

Zlatan - Trezeguet - Mutu

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Actually no, last season Camoranesi was arguably our best player, while Nedved was injured and off form most of the time. Pavel did start to play well towards the end of the season though, however with Vieira or Emerson on the right our squad we become unbalanced; no attacking threat on the right.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You must factor in Zambrotta's attacking presence on the left because in a 4-3-3 system Gianluca will have the left flank all to himself while playing left-back. Zebina will hold back a bit more with Camoranesi on the right pushing forward, and that setup is more balanced cuz we have wingers who can attack on both flanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 316)