The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (170 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
welcome agian !!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea ponder Cassano bid Thursday 4 August, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea are ready to make a cash only offer for Roma starlet Antonio Cassano, according to reports.

It was widely believed that Cassano would be joining Juventus this summer but the Giallorossi’s transfer ban has blocked that move.

The Italian champions were willing to offer a cash plus player deal, but seeing as the capital side can’t register any new players that is no longer an option.

Chelsea though would have no problems in offering a fee and whispers suggest they are ready to make an initial bid of £10m.

The Stadio Olimpico club may be forced to accept that amount given Cassano’s current contract situation.

The player is no closer to extending his agreement at the club and will be available on a free transfer next summer.

There are also further signs of tension between the outfit and the international after he was replaced as the club’s vice-captain last month.

It’s unclear at this stage how accurate the Chelsea link is but the Premiership giants would be in a fine position to land the attacker.

Stories suggest that they are ready to offer the player a five-year contract worth over £4m a season – more than what he wants to stay in Rome.

Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon will allegedly fly out to Italy after August 15 to initiate talks.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Chelsea is interested in every player on the planet. How are they supposed to field Robben, Duff, J. Cole, Wright-Phillips, Crespo, Drogba and Cassano in one team?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Chelsea is interested in every player on the planet. How are they supposed to field Robben, Duff, J. Cole, Wright-Phillips, Crespo, Drogba and Cassano in one team?
Just the same way Abrahamovic fields gazillions in each of his gazillion bank accounts.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
I think Moggi negotiated with Rossella Cassano's transfer, but FIFA blocked Roma's transfers and Juve spent money on Vieira. Now Juve have no money to spent on Cassano. Also Mutu really impressed Capello, who understood that there is no room for Cassano in Juve. But Roma will try to sell him as his contract expires next year.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well, he will go to Chelsea, have the worst season ever due to fights with Mourinho. He will get depressed, he will start sniffing cocaine, he will get sacked by Chelsea and we will get him for free :D

I say, go for it Roman, sign the bastard!

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Well, he will go to Chelsea, have the worst season ever due to fights with Mourinho. He will get depressed, he will start sniffing cocaine, he will get sacked by Chelsea and we will get him for free :D

I say, go for it Roman, sign the bastard!
exactly what i was thinking...:D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Personally if you ask me Chelsea seemingly having a bottomless pit of money is far from the truth. Abramovich is a business man, and I dont think he willing to spend 50-100 million every year.

Plus Chelsea have already said that they will no longer "be held to ransom" over players, which could basically mean. "Ey you Mourinho, you aint getting as much money anymore" (Sorry thats just for some reason how I imagine Roman to talk like :p)

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
From the pre-season games of Chelsea, Robben is more like a supportive striker and combine well with Crespo...He often switched sides and entered the penalty area to try to score....seems Robben is not a pure winger under Mourinho's supervision....

Well, Cassano has similar functions as these...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 170)