The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (2 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
page 200..this is even better than signing cassano.:D

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
This is the most boring and meaningless thread in this forum!!! I really hope that this topic will appear in every transfer window periods!!!

Let's prepare some fireworks for celebration if we reach 250 pages!!! :D

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
oh ....with all my pleasure and kindness ..and due to my Universe Effectiveness in this forum .:D.....oh yes ...and because am one of the members in this GOD gifted forum .....:D...oh..also coz we r praying to have the GOD gifted player....Cassanotii..:D..me..Juventinoo....i will sign here in this Historical page200....:D...i hope moggi find a time and look what we r doing for cassano...which is actually he is laughing on us and says: Ha ha ha ....ur all damn idiots Cassano is just a smoke screen ass holes...ha ha ha .....and i respond to him politely.....Fvck u Hairless - Big nose italian man :fero::D

and yeah...thanx axlrose85 for ur holy efforts :D trying to have one man in the earth called Cassanoti ....see u at page 250...:D

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++
oh ....with all my pleasure and kindness ..and due to my Universe Effectiveness in this forum .:D.....oh yes ...and because am one of the members in this GOD gifted forum .....:D...oh..also coz we r praying to have the GOD gifted player....Cassanotii..:D..me..Juventinoo....i will sign here in this Historical page200....:D...i hope moggi find a time and look what we r doing for cassano...which is actually he is laughing on us and says: Ha ha ha ....ur all damn idiots Cassano is just a smoke screen ass holes...ha ha ha .....and i respond to him politely.....Fvck u Hairless - Big nose italian man :fero::D

and yeah...thanx axlrose85 for ur holy efforts :D to have one man in the earth called Cassanoti ....see u at page 250...:D
excelling urself in foolery as usual...cassanoti...makes perfect sense now :rolleyes:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

excelling urself in foolery as usual...cassanoti...makes perfect sense now :rolleyes:

John ..... childs learn quickly .....i told u *** hole before ...that am wrong ...and am not excelling myself...this thread now is just a joke....:groan:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

and yeah...thanx axlrose85 for ur holy efforts :D trying to have one man in the earth called Cassanoti ....see u at page 250...:D
:wallbang:

Jul 28, 2002

John ..... childs learn quickly .....i told u *** hole before ...that am wrong ...and am not excelling myself...this thread now is just a joke....:groan:
i kno dipshit/

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

:wallbang:
:D i think the one who really get hurted from my arguments is u :D...sorry jeeks i don't know that ur sensitive like that .....next time ......i will tell u my plan before am talking :D..btw....don't forget to Re-Acouste members post every time...see u at 250 !!:D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

:D i think the one who really get hurted from my arguments is u :D...sorry jeeks i don't know that ur sensitive like that .....next time ......i will tell u my plan before am talking :D..btw....don't forget to Re-Acouste members post every time...see u at 250 !!:D
I will keep on getting annoyed at your smartness and will keep the sound effects for you so you won't feel any change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)