The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (309 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
lets have a cease fire here.

juventinoo my man..u want cassano at juventus,thats great,i want him too,but arguing over here wont make his chances of coming to turin any weaker or any stronger will they?

and the army against juventinoo....u ppl dont want cassano at juventus.fine.will arguing over here NOT make him come to juventus?no it wont.

so lets have a cease fire.
both camps,please put your weapons down.
and lets talk about something important.
like the tities in zlatan's avator:D
at the same time, lets all hold hands and sing anti-wars songs...the point is?

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++

here Mr. Peker start to talk :D........

ok then ....glory hunter...:groan:..what i suppose to select a team to support.....Villareal for example .:groan:...or Deportivo lacaronia.:groan:..what if i said i want Real ( who is i hate most) ......what if i said Chelsia....or let me pick for example team like Everton who really will play in CL..:groan:..Glory Hunter..:dazed:..i picked Barca for the reson i picked Juve before.....i loved one man in Juve....Zidan ....who really opened my heart to the old laddy......and now for Barca coz i want to see football and magics that man is Ronaldinho.....either the team loses every thing or win every thing i don't care.....and one point to u......Juve isn't bad in wining mentality.....the team wins....but how wining is delivered....this is why i hate in Juve style.....:fero:

another thing ... most of us when start to support a team coz he loves to watch a player there , i tried to be Liverpool fan but i couldn't or Real....or Chelsia or ManUnited....i couldn't.....

guys really ur strange...:groan:..when i said get Cassano for attractive play...u said he isn't needed....when i said i want to watch football.....u r glory hunter....ok then ...what i suppose to support.....Real Betis is good ????:groan::groan:

btw....i picked Barca coz the team is good also in playstation like Juve :D:D:D
Dude you need serious help with names :undecide:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Relax people! Our squad is strong without Cassano. I wouldnt mind having him but i will certainly not go on bout it like we desperately need him. We won the scudetto without him. Either way keep arguing cos im enjoying this!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
here's an idea. how bout swaping zlatan for cassano?
Shame on you for saying such a stupid thing!! If Zlatan himself could hear you say that he'll give you ''the eyes'' like on my Avatar.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Moggi D'Messiah ] ++
Relax people! Our squad is strong without Cassano. I wouldnt mind having him but i will certainly not go on bout it like we desperately need him. We won the scudetto without him. Either way keep arguing cos im enjoying this!
Lol, :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 307)