The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (138 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I don't know why the setiments, its not like all Roma players are TOTTI, there are good players there, just nobody knows how to handle them.
I like Chivu, Mancini and Cassano.
Mexes is a good player too.
And I don't think they are all Roma lovers, only Chivu has pledged loyalty recently. but the other two has expressed to some degree that a transfer wouldbe good.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think the only plausible transfer this season from Roma would be that of Amantino Mancini to Juve. Dont see them letting go of Cassano just yet. Their resolve maybe strenghtened by the fact that the Nonda deal may actually be nullified.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
i really dont know what this shit is all about with cassano we dont ****en need him and the same goes for any other roma player
Nothing pal, it is just Juventinoo is making a drama that if we don't sign him, we will miss the train and Milan, Inter or Madrid will sign him. And if that happens, we ahve to wait 10 more years to see a player with Casssano's talent.

And BTW Juventinoo, FFS change your signature....it is more irritating than your arguments.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
id say there is still a 0.001% chance of signing cassano this season.
only one thing gives cassano that 0.001% chance of joining juventus this season.
cannavaro's statement earlier in the season when he was asked about cassano and he said "i cant say too much or luciano moggi will fine me".
but oh wel,
0.001% isnt a great probability:D

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Now if Roma can't keep those players they have already signed, there's now Taddei available for free. I wouldn't mind if he'd be signed as a backup.

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3,632
    ++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++
    Now if Roma can't keep those players they have already signed, there's now Taddei available for free. I wouldn't mind if he'd be signed as a backup.
    I don´t like taddei..

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    That's what will actually make the difference between signing Cassano or Mancini this season. Kuffour, Taddei and Nonda's contracts maybe rebuked given the current circumstances. And if that happens, its unlikely Roma will sell anyone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)