The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (307 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Once again: very bad idea to buy a forward and play him in midfield. Mutu has played his best games as a forward, there is no reason to force him down in midfield just because Cassano is available.

Hell Cassano was played on the left wing by Capello a few times, do you think that makes him a good replacement for Nedved?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
ok... just a quick note.... the "old guard" play also great yesterday...

And as long as we keep Capello we have a 90% of certain that Cassano will come, and if Capello goes, then bringing Cassano its stupid, coz theres no other coach that can handle the liltle prick...

Look, I know that you love Cassano (your sign and avatar kind of say it) and like I said early, Im not saying that Cassano its a bad player, but the fact is that Juve don't need him.

Know You say that next year Milan or Inter or Real are gonna try to get them, well we have two great advantage over them:

1- Capello

2- Cassano is no dumb, where is he gonna play in Milan? who is he gonna sit Gilardino, Shev? and the same goeas for Real Madrid, they have just sign Robinho FGS! :)D)... and he its not stupid to go to Inter, he know that if he goas there he will die there... that leave us free to get him... for free!!!

Know, I don't want to figth with you, Im just saying that maybe you overreact by saying that "we can't afort to lose him" coz you know what... We can

Peace, Im going home.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Once again: very bad idea to buy a forward and play him in midfield. Mutu has played his best games as a forward, there is no reason to force him down in midfield just because Cassano is available.

Hell Cassano was played on the left wing by Capello a few times, do you think that makes him a good replacement for Nedved?
actually not a bad idea, prolly better than upfront:D

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

ur right....yes..Mutu complicates every thing....but we don't know what is in Capello head......

no...Neddy has defensive capabilities which Cassano hasn't.....and Neddy is pure Mid player....

i know that Cassano will create problems if he comes....but

-----Mutu/Cassano-----
---Zlatan--------Trez----

or
-------------Cassano-----------
---Zlatan/Mutu--------Trez----

or
---------Cassano---------------
---Zlatan--------Trez/Mutu----

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

word

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
ok... just a quick note.... the "old guard" play also great yesterday...

And as long as we keep Capello we have a 90% of certain that Cassano will come, and if Capello goes, then bringing Cassano its stupid, coz theres no other coach that can handle the liltle prick...

Look, I know that you love Cassano (your sign and avatar kind of say it) and like I said early, Im not saying that Cassano its a bad player, but the fact is that Juve don't need him.

Know You say that next year Milan or Inter or Real are gonna try to get them, well we have two great advantage over them:

1- Capello

2- Cassano is no dumb, where is he gonna play in Milan? who is he gonna sit Gilardino, Shev? and the same goeas for Real Madrid, they have just sign Robinho FGS! :)D)... and he its not stupid to go to Inter, he know that if he goas there he will die there... that leave us free to get him... for free!!!

Know, I don't want to figth with you, Im just saying that maybe you overreact by saying that "we can't afort to lose him" coz you know what... We can

Peace, Im going home.
where r not fighting ..and yes...i love him tooooooooooooo much .....and when our team called him many times....i feel that we can have him.......regarding 1,2 ur right....Peace to u also :D

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++

ur right....yes..Mutu complicates every thing....but we don't know what is Capello head......

no...Neddy has defensive capabilities which Cassano hasn't.....and Neddy is pure Mid player....

i know that Cassano will create problems if he comes....but

-----Mutu/Cassano-----
---Zlatan--------Trez----

or
-------------Cassano-----------
---Zlatan/Mutu--------Trez----

or
---------Cassano---------------
---Zlatan--------Trez/Mutu----
one problem, cassano isnt really a #10 fantasista playmaker like totti, he doesnt have the passing ability required and is much more prone to dribbling.....hence his wide forward/support forward position.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

one problem, cassano isnt really a #10 fantasista playmaker like totti, he doesnt have the passing ability required and is much more prone to dribbling.....hence his wide forward/support forward position.
no ...last sesson..his passing capabilities are amazing.....i saw him different times......and i can think he can playe like kaka or Ronaldinho role

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

no ...last sesson..his passing capabilities are amazing.....i saw him different times......and i can think he can playe like kaka or Ronaldinho role
you think, but he actually doesn't and can't play there.

Jul 28, 2002

no ...last sesson..his passing capabilities are amazing.....i saw him different times......and i can think he can playes like kaka or Ronaldinho role
i watched him numerous time (yes watching roma games .... :dontcare:)..cassano imo, when he played did not have particulariy impresseve passing, not in a ronalddinho kaka way, certainly not at totti and zidane level.

But imo pasing is not his area, he is creative but largely in a dribbleing mannaer creating chances by tricking/moveing the defenders, creating space.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

i watched him numerous time (yes watching roma games .... :dontcare:)..cassano imo, when he played did not have particulariy impresseve passing, not in a ronalddinho kaka way, certainly not at totti and zidane level.

But imo pasing is not his area, he is creative but largely in a dribbleing mannaer creating chances by tricking/moveing the defenders, creating space.
mmmm ur right....but really i love to see him next sesson and plays for us....the only one who have the magic stick to make this real...is Capello's tactics and Moggi's negotiating power :D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 305)