The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (271 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Why is everybody talking about bringing Cassano ??? FGS, we dont need him, at least this year. What we need is a replacement for Zebina....
u r talking as if ur sure that we can get him any time.......

talent like Cassano comes every 5 - 10 years in football it's shame for us if we don't line him with our team.......who garantees that we can sign him next year ...... or if Roma renew his contract with high clause money......

i know the situation is become complecated with Mutu is in our team.....but we can't risk to lose him ......FGS :D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++

u r talking as if ur sure that we can get him any time.......

talent like Cassano comes every 5 - 10 years in football it's shame for us if we don't line him with our team.......who garantees that we can sign him next year ...... or if Roma renew his contract with high clause money......

i know the situation is become complecated with Mutu is in our team.....but we can't risk to lose him ......FGS :D
We can't risk to lose Cassano???

Im not even going to comment on that... :rolleyes:

FGS!!!

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

We can't risk to lose Cassano???

Im not even going to comment on that... :rolleyes:

FGS!!!

it seems ur not watching football....or more precisely...Roma matches....not last sesson...but the ones before.....he is the future of italy ....and the best one to replace DP after being reshaped under Juventus management ....FGS :D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
You are the one who its not seem to watch soccer lately... especially yesterday... Juventus show that with Mutu, we play incredible !!! it was just amazing...

Now I don't doubt that Cassano its a great player, but go as far as "we can't risk to lose him" you are a litle overreact there.

Ask all members here, a 95 % will tell you that Cassano its not need it... in fact I have just hear two member talking about Cassano been a must...

Anyway, you like it or not, he is not comming, so theres no point of keeping this discussion.

oh, yeah.... FGS

Mar 6, 2005
You are the one who its not seem to watch soccer lately... especially yesterday... Juventus show that with Mutu, we play incredible !!! it was just amazing...

Now I don't doubt that Cassano its a great player, but go as far as "we can't risk to lose him" you are a litle overreact there.

Ask all members here, a 95 % will tell you that Cassano its not need it... in fact I have just hear two member talking about Cassano been a must...

Anyway, you like it or not, he is not comming, so theres no point of keeping this discussion.

oh, yeah.... FGS
Truer words have rarely been spoken.. :thumb:

FFS, we don't need Cassano, and I'm sure he won't be anywhere near Turin anytime soon.. (other than that aug. 9 friendly, but that's a different story.. ;))

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
yes ...Mutu playing well...but what about the old Guards...who will replace them.....moreover.....Mutu can play in the Mid....which can leave some space .....

yeah risk....what if Milan sign him or Inter or Real....and all teams in the world try to sign the best talents ....

with all respect to memebers here.....am not the one who said ...Cassano plz come....Capello ( who knows where to fit him) Gerardo....Agnile Family....Neddy....Zambrotta....Cannavaro.....Buffon.....Emerson......all of them called him different times.....and from that i have a believe he will be with us...but when this will happen.....???

it's up to u .....others ready to talk if u won't......

oh, yeah.... FGS
thats true...FGS :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 271)