The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (85 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

Jus think about it for one second....Mutu, one of the most wanted men ove rthe last few year, creative player who can play a deeper role for us, great passer and dribbler with pace and skil....u say 2nd level??

If mutu is second level cassano is 3rd...he may have tricks and skill of geniues but he has the attitude of a 4yr old, too short to play as a target man, cant pass well enought to be a playmaker....jus a little fag with tricks.

Im happy with mutu...rather have him than some jumped up overated fag like cassano.
Everything you said makes sense, but are you sure about the fag thing?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Everything you said makes sense, but are you sure about the fag thing?
often seen having blonde streak in his hair do..

Also recently copying his "icon" totti for hair do...possibly a little crush on him there :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

often seen having blonde streak in his hair do..

Also recently copying his "icon" totti for hair do...possibly a little crush on him there :D

You have a point here, I can give you further proof if you want:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

these people do not think straight, i would keep zalayetta on the bench over anyother striker at juventus.
You said it Don, if he works as a bench striker, why change him?

I gotta love the saying: If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Cassano to sign new deal - official

As reported in the Italian press this weekend it has been confirmed by Antonio Cassano's agent and AS Roma club president Franco Sensi that the Italian international will sign a new 5 year contract a Roma, worth 25m € over 5 years.

Cassano's agent Beppe Bozzo said "There was never any doubt that Cassano would love to stay in Rome but it was always about finding the right deal for Antonio".

Cassano was said to be on the verge of a move away from the Giallorossi, with Juventus being the most likely destination, however with the new contract signed it looks to have ended all hope for the Bianconeri.

"We are delighted Cassano has decided to stay" said Rosella Sensi, daughter of AS Roma supremo Franco Sensi. "We've been in constant negotiations with Cassano since the end of the season, and we are happy to have finally completed the deal. It is a major boast".

--------------------------------------------------------

:LOL:

Unlucky! Moggi!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

As reported in the italian press this weekend it has been confirmed by Antonio Cassano's agent and AS Roma club president Franco Sensi that the italian international will sign a new 5 year contract a Roma, worth 25m euros over 5 years.

Cassano's agent Beppe Bozzo said "There was never any doubt that Cassano would love to stay in Rome but it was always about finding the right deal for Antonio".

Cassano was said to be on the verge of a move away from the Giallorossi, with Juventus being the most likely destination, however with the new contract signed it looks to have ended all hope for the Bianconeri.

"We are delighted Cassano has decided to stay" said Rosella Sensi, daughter of AS Roma supremo Franco Sensi. "We've been in constant negotiations with Cassano since the end of the season, and we are happy to have finally completed the deal. It is a major boast".

Unlucky! Moggi!!
Good news.

Sep 28, 2002

As reported in the italian press this weekend it has been confirmed by Antonio Cassano's agent and AS Roma club president Franco Sensi that the italian international will sign a new 5 year contract a Roma, worth 25m euros over 5 years.

Unlucky! Moggi!!
hows that unlucky. obviously moggi didnt even try to get him in last couple of weeks.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
dont know why he is staying actually. roma fans began insulting him near the end of the season because of his link with juve. i fi were cassano i would stick my middle finger up to the supporters

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
We're dancing :D

Well, I see how getting your transfers blocked, nearly being relegated, and generally being the laughing stock of the league can be a cause for celebration...

Wait a minute, no I dont!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)