The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (10 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by bringhomedavids ] ++
The sooner he anounces it the better, im growing frustrated with our lack of transfers.

2 days ago i heard we were geting £40+ for trez and i had already spent the money.

And now nothing.

Wow, what did you buy? Can I get a Ferrari???

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Moggi aparentely stated that Cassano wont come to Juve & NEVER will!! As if he'll be that confident like that, so to me its a load of Babble!! Yeah shut it mog's do dozy looking slag, get the little shit and stop piss arsing around u tit cos we're getting unpatient here!!:boxing:

Give us some crap to write about!!!

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Moggi D'Messiah ] ++
Moggi aparentely stated that Cassano wont come to Juve & never will!! As if he'll be that confident like that, so to me its a load of Babble!! Yeah shut it mog's do dozy looking slag, get the little shit and stop piss arsing around u tit cos we're getting unpatient here!!

Give us some crap to write about!!!
Are you a Chav? Dont beat me up please. Ill give you the rest of my fags if you dont.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

Are you a Chav? Dont beat me up please. Ill give you the rest of my fags if you dont.
Moggi sign the boy!!

..........Or you have me and the boys to deal with!

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

Moggi sign the boy!!

..........Or you have me and the boys to deal with!
When you refer to the boy do you mean myself or Cassano?

I also notice you didnt say no to my question whether you were a Chav or not. If so, I have some questions i would like to ask.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Cassano will ‘never join’ Juve
Thursday 7 July, 2005
Juventus transfer chief Luciano Moggi insists that Roma’s Antonio Cassano will ‘never’ join the Turin giants.

The capital starlet has been strongly associated with a switch to the Delle Alpi this summer as his contract expires in 2006.

But Moggi has ruled out not only an imminent swoop but also any proposed future moves for the Italian international.

"Cassano will never come to Juventus," he stated following today’s Italian Football League meeting.

Nevertheless, Moggi is known to tell the odd ‘lie’ when commenting on transfers and few are ruling out a Juve bid.

It is also worth underlining that Fabio Capello said he would never join the Turin giants, when in charge of Roma, before his arrival last summer.

Moggi also used the microphones to dismiss more speculation that he is preparing to sell David Trezeguet to Chelsea.

"Trezeguet is untransferable no matter what bid is tabled," continued the Bianconeri director general.

"Juventus have the best attacking options in Serie A and we intend to keep what we already have."

You know what? I'm tired of this story

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

When you refer to the boy do you mean myself or Cassano?

I also notice you didnt say no to my question whether you were a Chav or not. If so, I have some questions i would like to ask.
I meant moggi not you.

LOL I aint no chav man!! I know it might sound as if i am by the msg's i write, ........so nah I aint no chav init bruv!!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
PLUS, Im gonna stop writing in posts of cassano to juve from now on cos im getting really sick of hearing rumours.

IS HE!! WONT HE!?..........ITS FUCT UP MAN.

I CANT SLEEP NO MORE!!

MOGGI YOU SLOSH LOOK WHAT YOUR DOING TO MEEEEEEEE!!

IM CRACKING UP.......AAAARRRGGGHHHHHHH!!

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

I meant moggi not you.

LOL I aint no chav man!! I know it might sound as if i am by the msg's i write, ........so nah I aint no chav init bruv!!
Fair enough. Tell me atleast one thing: why do the chavs become chavs? Or better yet, why do they tuck their trousers into their socks and wear burberry clothing? :howler:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Fair enough. Tell me atleast one thing: why do the chavs become chavs? Or better yet, why do they tuck their trousers into their socks and wear burberry clothing? :howler:
This question I would like to hear the answer to.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Why do i have the feeling your waiting for my answer!? cos I really aint got a clue what those idiots think they're doing.
Chaving it around the place, shouting instead of talking.

..........I DUNNO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)