The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (5 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I think this is an even better siatuation for Juve.

Roma cannot refuse any offer we make in cash (10million maybe?) cos otherwise they will lose him for free in a year's time. So either they take the 10m or they remain empty handed.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Fool, why would we want Maresca or Miccoli, you think we wont sell him in January if he doesnt sign a new deal, do you really think Sensi will sell to Moggi if an offer came from another team at a similar price
In January Moggi would sell him to Moggi for a reasonable price :D

BTW, has there been any news lately about Moggi (jr.) becoming the GM (whatever the title) of Roma? Who'll replace Baldini anyway if it's not Moggi?

Juve-Nuts

May 31, 2005
or real madrid offer more money than us and they get him, personally i dnt care we dnt need cassano and i wudnt waste money on him, gettin him on a free nxt year is fine

njork10

Jun 30, 2005
I honestly think mutu when on form is better than cassano and u can see in his face in the last serie a game that mutus trying to prove something.That hunger can only be good for juve whereas cassano is an accident waiting to happen attitude wise

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i think it has more to do with than just sensi and moggi.
it also depends on what cassano wants..and he wants to be reuinted with capello.
i dont see him moving to madrid,or inter..even if sensi does accept an offer..im sure he wont sign for any other club other than juve.

Jul 28, 2002
with the transfer embargo we could be buggered...we cant swap anyone for him..therefore need pure cash offer, which isnt likely to happen.

PLus mancini and chivu will also fall prey to those with more dosh...

Start looking elsewhere.

Acies

Jun 23, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
The question is, would they sell if they cannot buy to replace?

I don't think so...

They already have Nonda and their youth players aren't that bad either. I suppose they would really need the money and therefore would have to accept a serious offer from Juve.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by njork10 ] ++
I honestly think mutu when on form is better than cassano and u can see in his face in the last serie a game that mutus trying to prove something.That hunger can only be good for juve whereas cassano is an accident waiting to happen attitude wise
I see his stomach and yes he seems very hungry.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Since we now have to pay Roma in cash only for Cassano if we want him this summer we're going to have to sell. Either that or we get him on a free next year or miss out on him altogether. Personally I really don't care what happens in the Cassano saga because we already have a very strong strikeforce here in Turin so if we don't get Casso I'm not bothered, if we do get him he'll be a bonus.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Since we now have to pay Roma in cash only for Cassano if we want him this summer we're going to have to sell. Either that or we get him on a free next year or miss out on him altogether. Personally I really don't care what happens in the Cassano saga because we already have a very strong strikeforce here in Turin so if we don't get Casso I'm not bothered, if we do get him he'll be a bonus.
i would much prefer this to be a smokescreen and we snaffle Gilagoal..selling trez and getting cassano in the winter or next year...that would be the smart thing to do.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

i would much prefer this to be a smokescreen and we snaffle Gilagoal..selling trez and getting cassano in the winter or next year...that would be the smart thing to do.
The wisest thing to do

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, but i dont know how we'll be able to do such a fantastic deal, it seems almost impossible, even for someone of Moggi's calibre. Zlatan, Mutu, Gila, Cassano....aahhhh....impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)