The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (310 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
channel4.com

Meanwhile, Juventus have received an £11m cash injection after selling their official headquarters to Turin company Virgiliocinque.

The Bianconeri, however, will continue to rent the building in Corso Galileo Ferraris from the new owners.

That cash could now be used during this summer’s transfer market, mainly to aid their assault on Roma’s Antonio Cassano.

:D:D:D:D:D Money Money :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I just saw on SKY TG24 that Roma's mercato could be suspended for 2 sessions(Italy and rest of the world).

Could this mean that if Roma can't make deals for a year and can't sign Cassano we could get him for free in 2006?

They also said that Inter will buy out Vieri's contract and will be free to go anywhere he wants. 5th striker with Juve wouldn't be bad. lol :D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Roma Market has been suspended for 1 year:

Roma, la Fifa blocca per un anno il mercato
Sanzione legata al caso Mexes: pronto il ricorso al Tas

ROMA - Due sessioni di inibizione dal mercato, italiano ed estero in entrata e in uscita con effetto a partire da domani mattina: è questa la decisione della Fifa sul 'caso Mexes' secondo quanto si è appreso da fonti vicine alla società, che attende di studiare le motivazioni spiegate in 14 pagine per far partire il ricorso al Tas. La notizia fa da contraltare alle informazioni positive emerse sul piano finanziario. Il Cda della Roma oggi ha approvato la situazione mensile al 31 maggio 2005, registrando un miglioramento del quadro finanziario. “Alla data del 31 maggio 2005 - spiega una nota del club giallorosso - la posizione finanziaria netta consolidata risulta attiva per 12,2 milioni di euro (8,9 milioni di euro, al 30 aprile 2005, 42,2 milioni di euro, al 30 giugno 2004 e 6,4 milioni di euro, al 31 maggio 2004), in crescita di 3,3 milioni di euro, nel corso del mese, e di 5,8 milioni di euro, rispetto al 31 maggio 2004; registra, invece, un decremento netto di 30,0 milioni di euro, rispetto al 30 giugno 2004

gazzetta.it

Now, can someone tell me if this also plays for their saling... n otrher words, this means that Roma can't sell Cassano?

njork10

Jun 30, 2005
With all the problems roma have had in the past 12months you begin to wonder if there administrative structure is competent enough.imo these are the kind of problems you expect from serie b teams and not roma who for much as i dislike them are one of the big guns of italian football regardless of wat happened this season

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Aint being funny but i'd rather get him now, cos what are the chances in a years time when his contract expires that he decides ''sod this'' im going to spain to skanky old madrid for nothing? after our hard work to get him another club benefits. He could so easily change his mind.

So im totally against getting him for free if we aint guarenteed to get him. Now!! GET HIM NOW!! DAM U!!!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well theres still hope, Roma is going to appeal the decition, so thats gona delay the punish till the appeal its responce, that means a litle time before they punish take place... In other words if we want Cassano, we have to act VERY fast

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Moggi D'Messiah ] ++
Aint being funny but i'd rather get him now, cos what are the chances in a years time when his contract expires that he decides ''sod this'' im going to spain to skanky old madrid for nothing? after our hard work to get him another club benefits. He could so easily change his mind.

So im totally against getting him for free if we aint guarenteed to get him. Now!! GET HIM NOW!! DAM U!!!
Just remember one thing... we don't need Cassano, Moggi has said it, and in my opinion I agree, so, if we can't getting him its not the end of the world, and definitly its not the end of our transfer market...

If you think about it, this may just be positive, coz we could use the money to get a midfielder and a defender (what we need) or better yet, get Gilardino :D

njork10

Jun 30, 2005
am against cassano coming to juve if we still have mutu,zlatan and delpiero.These two when on form are equal if not better than cassano.The boy is an accident waiting to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 308)