The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (197 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++

its born with me
if i give a comment to something you dont have to respond like a idiot with a stupid comment you dont have to respond with something that is completely useless or in MY words idiot.
if you want me to keep reacting this way please continue
Fine with me, you are the one consuming energy on anger.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve-Nuts

May 31, 2005

fck off man you pissin me off why you joined this forum anyways im just telling what i think about some players and then a idiot responds with a idiot comment and you are nr2 plz fck off if you dont agree with my opinion on zlatan/cassano/delpiero keep ya eyes on your own and we can keep it the same
i joined this forum to have civilised conversations with fellow juventus supporters, so when a kid starts crying and throwing his toys out the pram i tell him 2 shut up! i dont have to agree with your opinion, you cant even present your opinion without swearing so why should anyone even accept your views

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002

fck off man you pissin me off why you joined this forum anyways im just telling what i think about some players and then a idiot responds with a idiot comment and you are nr2 plz fck off if you dont agree with my opinion on zlatan/cassano/delpiero keep ya eyes on your own and we can keep it the same
this "delpiero fantic" thing is started to scare me :scared:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve-Nuts ] ++

i joined this forum to have civilised conversations with fellow juventus supporters, so when a kid starts crying and throwing his toys out the pram i tell him 2 shut up! i dont have to agree with your opinion, you cant even present your opinion without swearing so why should anyone even accept your views

ooooo!!! Did he insult your pity self? :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve-Nuts ] ++

lol what?

I meant it otherwise, if what you said insulted him.

Man this guy does not know that he brings trouble to himself by himself. The fun thing is that he gets really angry and he loses it.

Juve-Nuts

May 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

I meant it otherwise, if what you said insulted him.

Man this guy does not know that he brings trouble to himself by himself. The fun thing is that he gets really angry and he loses it.
lol init tell me about it, its funny tho

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I believe that Antonio Cassano, with his great dribbles, control of the ball, passes and technique can play behind the 2 strikers. He is young, he is with Capello and he can learn. I think Cassano should have a Totti-role behind Zlatan and Trezeguet.

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
That was some freaky interlude back there.

I still don't like the prospect of Cassano going to Juve, as someone said back there we need a finisher-sub, rather a player with Cassano's profile.

This season our best scorer was Ibra, who as a finisher still has a huge margin of improvement. It was a very good first season, but as a finisher he failed some shots that could haave easily been goals.

Alex has had fitness problems and injuries the past years that have made him lose support of sectors of juve fandom, but from what i saw of the last juve matches, especially after Milan match. Alex is looking up, and with a good pre-season, I think he'll be in pretty good shape for next season.

Trez was perhaps the weakest in the season but 9 goals with so few appearances speaks for his goal hunger, he's a very good finisher and if he gets over his injury tendencies for next season I am sure well see more goals out of him.

A finisher would be prospect to search for (if any), but still in Serie A Juve was the top scoring team, despite the irregular season of our strikers.

Personally I rather think we need to reinforce the midfield with young fresh blood for a playmaker as the mid-field is our weakest sector and our football there is the more predictable.

And the other thing would be to add depth to our bench, because while our defense showed that they can contain essentially any type of attack. Be it a suicidical Zeman-offensive, o a world-class player offensive, like Milan's. Proof to his is that other than the Fiore match we never allowed more than 2 goals per match. In CL group stage we almost managed to get on the next stage with a clean sheet. Juve could not keep up the hellish rhythm it started with, and once a player was injured it was hard as hell to aptly replace him.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I believe that Antonio Cassano, with his great dribbles, control of the ball, passes and technique can play behind the 2 strikers. He is young, he is with Capello and he can learn. I think Cassano should have a Totti-role behind Zlatan and Trezeguet.
at last i found one with me :D

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Juventunoo, your team in the sign looks delicious :D That would be wonderful! But I think it's too much offensive powers in Capellos liking :sad:

Romano

May 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
DOn't go to his level, he's not worth it.
the only time when i hear you is when i get angry about you for giving stupid reasons...
i dont hear you talk anything else...
i talk about dp/cassano and the thing you talk about is chewingum and my keyboard
thats pathetic actualy and then you call me not worth it...
people dont even read your views anymore because it aint going about the subject neither...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

the only time when i hear you is when i get angry about you for giving stupid reasons...
i dont hear you talk anything else...
i talk about dp/cassano and the thing you talk about is chewingum and my keyboard
thats pathetic actualy and then you call me not worth it...
people dont even read your views anymore because it aint going about the subject neither...

:rofl:

Romano

May 22, 2004
Inter are ready to renew their rivalry with Juventus by taking them on in the chase to sign Antonio Cassano.

Reports yesterday suggested that the Bianconeri had made an initial bid for the Roma sensation.

But the Milan giants are ready to complicate matters by tabling a more enticing offer to the capital outfit.

Juve are understood to have offered around £9m, plus Adrian Mutu, for the striker who is only contracted to Roma until 2006.

The Stadio Olimpico side are believed to have turned that down by requesting two players, Mutu and Alessio Tacchinardi, plus £10.5m.

That may allow Inter to hijack Juve’s move on the player who is so desperately wanted by Bianconeri boss Fabio Capello.

Owner Massimo Moratti is allegedly ready to hand over £10m plus two players such as Emre or Giorgios Karagounis.

However, there is also the possibility that Inter may offer Roma the services of Alvaro Recoba.

The Uruguayan, who has also been linked with Sampdoria, is set to leave the San Siro after failing to break into the first team.

The proposed arrival of Recoba would apparently be welcomed by Francesco Totti, who signed a new deal with Roma this week after receiving ‘guarantees’ about summer signings.

Cassano has also been linked with Real Madrid but the Italian international is likely to remain in Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 197)